GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Burza, Are you thinking of putting counter on the cards again?

Example Ciri and Stregobor - it is very difficult to play without seeing the card count!

1. For new players like me who just started Gwent at HC, I don't have a large stock of resources (reward points, ores...) unlike players who started at Beta who had their progress carried over to HC. Please make a way where reward points are easier to gain because i think it's quite slow and hard. Maybe change the Daily Crown Progress Reward to 6-12-18 or less instead of 6-12-24? maybe add some easy contracts?

2. Please make a faction based background music. That would just add more character to each faction and makes gameplay more cool. Are the devs working on this or do they plan to add this kind of feature?

3. Lambert: Swordmaster is simply unplayable. Only works with dwarfs since AR is rarely used. Any plans to rework him? Maybe include him now since you are already on a hot fix and rework streak.

Keep up the good job guys :)

Hey again, any plans on reworking Skjall, Dun Banner, Kaedweni Heavy Cavalry, Thaler, Vabjorn (I could go on and on)?? Cards like these seem like they were rushed and then left behind, It's very sad to see them like this. Also would you think about making The Mourntart speak?? In the Witcher 3 it spoke, I know that the blarble sound is really cool, but perhaps you could make a bronze grave hag, they are pretty common in the W3.

Last edited:
could be an old question, but why was the old ost removed? couldn't have been kept or was some copyrights problems that you had to change nearly all ost

Im courious; what is the reasoning behind Rainfarn of Attre's and Schirru changes? They are both even worse now, and Rainfarn doesnt synergize with Leo or Master of disguise anymore, just get one more with cahir and Schirru cant hit 4 with Brouver now. Love rest of the changes tho, just hope you can do something about these two

Hi Burza,

• Will the March update include a feature for console (PS4) users to see their playtime?
• Any chance in the future old community ideas (like Radovid Africa or DJ Xtra) will be transformed into official designs that are implemented as alternative art for some cards?

Thanks

Hello! I have a question regarding seasonal borders - is the lack of 2 out of 6 borders in the seasonal tree on purpouse, or is this an oversight? The player is still able to get all 6 titles from the season (assuming they can get into top 200 of pro rank at the end of the season), while current seasonal tree lacks the "Gigantic Bear" and "Ursine Master" borders. How can we get them?

Hello Burza and team!

1 - Do you think to make a general update of the cards between cost and benefit?
Today we have several cards in the game that are either not used or their cost does not justify the win - example, throw 7 of provision for 4 of load = -3!

Several letters people do not even use for the same reason (and this is a shame because the more viable options the better) example some bronze letters reveal that their gain is less than the provision - and being a winner's game is who has more points, provision must be worth the same or close to their result.

2 - A general change to the game with this vision of Provision x Result would not be better for the game at once?
Monthly changes like today are done makes every month everything changes, no stability for our decks exists.

Hello team!

I'm mainly an arena player (I'm a sucker for draft modes in any card game) and while I enjoy the mode and its generous reward system, currently arena is not really a viable option for collecting reward points. I have a full collection and tons of extra ore/scraps and would love being able to get reward points in arena at a comparable pace to the daily round win system.

Is there any chance to adjust arena prize structure to reward more reward points?

Thanks!

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Simple question: Is today (as in Monday when you are probably reading this) going to be a good day? :)

I hope it is a good day even if it's not THAT kind of good day!

Guest 4320203

Burza, do you have smth for us? What about ST? Some green women w/o clothes? 1 small hint please.
:howdy:

Hi Burza here me question for future updates:

We will see an improvement for the following archetypes in next updates? I'm referring to the archetype "Beast" with Morvuud for example in the faction Monsters, the archetype "self-wound" for Skellige with cards like Dimun Smuggler, and the archetype "Dryad" for Scoia'tael with Braenn and her Zeal ability if you control two more dryads...

I mean they are interesting archetypes in mind but in reality when you are playing they are very weak.

So we will see more new cards in the next expansion or future updates that can have sinergies with all these archetypes? like for example more dryads in the Scoia'tael faction etc? : )

Will we see certain Witcher 1 characters featured in Gwent for future expansions?
Azar Javed, Professor, Siegfried, Alina/Celina, Vesna, Abigail etc.

Can we expect A Round of Gwent to come back to cover the expansion release or even the development of Homecoming?

Hi Burza,
As you promised on reddit "more than 1 card reveal each day", the community is really hungry now. Can we expect something today?
WINK.
Thx, beautiful week start!

With the recent change to Arachas Queen, are you open to the prospect of every leader having a passive and active ability? The ability change seems really great, and both she and Bran are in a great spot balance wise in my opinion. While some leaders with more powerful active abilities, khm Crach khm, could be toned down but not overnerfed if they receive some passive effect as compensation.

Edit: maybe giving him a set number of pings, but allowing for the amount to increase when a certain condition is met (i.e. number of discards, damage dealt, or self-wounding done).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom