Close button bug when viewing own deck

+
Hello. After patch i played ranked and at start of Round 3 during mulligan phase i opened my deck to check cards but wasn't able to close deck view window neither during mulligan nor during actual game. Had to close game client since everything else was bugged. Playing on PC. Thanks

In choosing redrawing after looking my own deck, it covers all the screen.
Cannot do anything even concede.

Good morning! I would like to report that I found a bag in Gwent. Here it is : when you click on the deck in order to look at the list of remaining cards while you are mulliganing , this list cannot be closed.

Maybe related, at the start of round 3, I cannot open my deck view until I have at least played a card. Something strange is indeed going on.

I have run into this on PS4, but for me it only lasts until I get my first turn. Until then, I cannot look at my hand, graveyard, opponent graveyard, or get any card descriptions.

While a new round started I clicked on my deck to see what cards were left in it and then i couldnt do my mulligans as the deck pop up would not close. Could not even play cards in the round and it ended up being a free win for the opponent. I couldnt even concede. This ruined my stats and is not a fun experience.

I viewed my deck as we were entering the last mulligan phase and couldn't close the page for the rest of the game, causing me to lose. Video provided.

Dear technicians,

so basically i win second round and tie the game 1:1.
As I draw three new cards i went into deck view mode to look up, which cards remained in my deck.
In the moment where i get to choose the cards I wanna drop, I was still in deck view mode and couldn't escape it.
Does this issue occur often and are there any bug fixes on that?

Sincerely,
viscer0

Stuck looking at the cards in my deck after opponent has forfeited - I was looking at the remaining cards in my deck when my opponent forfeited. Now I'm stuck on that screen. The animations of the cards continues, the 'Close' button can be highlighted (but doesn't do anything when you click on it) but the game has obviously moved on as the background has changed to the 'Play a game' screen (showing Seasonal, Ranked and Training) but they're blurred and the deck cards remain the foreground. If I right click on the cards then their description comes up in the background (together with sounds) but, again, it's all blurred out and the deck cards remain in the foreground.

I've had to force shut down the game to continue.

It happened twice now in one week.
During mulligan phase, I check what is left in my deck. When I want to close the window, the close button doesnt work. I can scroll between the cards remaining in my deck but not close the window. The game is happening in the background with me roping.
Escape doesn't work. The only way out is going to the task manager and kill the program.

I have

System and Display
EUROCOM Monster 4

14.0-inch (35.56cm); Matte (Non Glare); FHD 1920x1080;700:1; Backlight WLED; eDP

VGA / GPU Graphics Options
3GB GDDR5; NVIDIA GTX 970M (N16E-GT); 1280 CUDA; GPU/VRAM Clock 924MHz/2500MHz; Maxwell (28nm); on-board; 60W
Processor / CPU
2.60 GHz (up to 3.5) Intel Mobile Core i7-6700HQ (Skylake); on-board/SMT; 4C/8T; 6MB L3; 14nm; HD Graphics 530; 45W
Memory (RAM) Configuration - Fully Upgradeable
16GB; 2x 8GB; DDR4; PC4-2133; CL15; 260-pin; Micron; 1.2V; 2 SODIMMs
Operating System(s)
Microsoft Windows 10 Home; 64-bit; OEM; with DVD and USB key
Choose Your Keyboard (Language)
Backlit; English; USA/Canada; QWERTY

Internal M.2 (2280) SSD Storage; 22mmx80mm
250GB; SAMSUNG 850 EVO; SSD; SATA3; Read/Write: 540/500 MB/s

1st Hard Drive. Choose Regular HDD, SSD or Hybrid SHDD:
1TB (1000GB); 5400rpm; SATA3 (6Gb/s); 32MB cache; Hitachi Travelstar Z5K1000; (7mm)

Internal Card Reader
6-in-1 Card Reader; SD/MS/MMC/SM/CF/MicroDrive
Embedded Security Chip
Embedded TPM 2.0 Security Chip for Data Encryption
Wireless LAN
2-in-1; 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN + Bluetooth 4.1; Killer Wireless-AC 1525; M.2 2230

Built-in Web Camera
2.0 Megapixels; FHD 1920x1080; 30fps
Standard Battery (internal)
4-cells; Smart Li-Ion Battery
Standard AC Adapter
180W Auto-Switching 100V-250V AC Adapter

hope it helps

HI, new to the forums here. Just wanted to report a bug. If you check your deck right before the mulligan fase and keep the window open during the mulligan fase, you can't close your deck anymore, not even after the mulligan fase has timed out . This causes you to auto lose the game since you can't interact with the board anymore. Furthermore if the opponent has to go first in a round, you can't check your, or your opponents deck/graveyard until after the first card is played after the mulligan fase, which isn't as grave as the first bug, but still a tad annoying.

Has anyone experienced this?

If this post doesn't belong here, or if I broke any rules, Please let me know and if so, I do apologize beforehand.

Yeah, that happened with me and i just lost the game, couldn't do anything... Luckly the game wasn't a ranked game

Top Bottom