GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am curious about end of turn effects: what will trigger first?
Windhalm buff
or
bleeding effect( because then Windhalm doesn't buff)
I am so hyped about the expansion, keep good work guys :D

Dear Burza,
Fantastic Stream as always. With all the new keywords and mechanism added/changed, I think it would be like a new game once the expansion hits. I have got few questions about some keywords.
1) Can we destroy a unit-with-shield using Geralt or Leo or Eyck if they are above 8 power - on deploy?
2) If someone has a full collection now, will the Base Keg ever be useful? We got to know that Premium Kegs will not give cards from the expansion, kind of indicating that even Base Kegs will not give cards from expansions. Can you please confirm?
Thanks and Have a Great day!

Last edited:
Hi Pawel,

If you say no new reward trees (phew!) and we get new Leaders, will they be new reward nodes or do we simply craft / get them from kegs?

Is a Ciri Nova rework planned?

Thanks

Hi Paweł!

Are the new leaders going to receive their reward trees in the future?

Did anyone notice that our leader's 3D model during the game is a mirror reflection of the correct model? Eldain holds his bow in his right hand, Eredin and Filavandrel are left-handed etc.

The cards in the deck tracker are now sorted by type and power (earlier they were in random order). Can we get an option to sort the cards by provision cost? This way it will be consistent with the deck builder.

Thanks ;)

Hi Pawel! I've two questions about Usurper. No one likes to play against him.
1.Will the team look into his ability and consider changing it?
2.Will there be leaders that can counter him? Like, no ability, or even negative ability with super high provisions.
Thank you for your time.´◡`

Hi Burza! When will be the next leak? also, will some of the base set cards will have the new status/abilities or just the expansion cards?

Hi Pawel,

As a Seasonal Crach Lippy player I want my Bear card back to show up when I search a game (the Geralt: Yrden rotating card). Is it something that CDPR is thinking about? ETA? This should make the whole "3 wins in a row" grind more appealing to the players.

Cheers!

Will the Unseen Elder get his ability changed (or exchanged with some leader) to make him more connected with the theme of upcoming expansion? "Activating deathwish" doesn't sound like something to fit the boss of all vampires. =V Unless he just does whatever he want to Also, by the time the expansion lands, will Filavandrel and Brouver's abilities get finally swapped?

Hi Pawel,

Thanks for clearing up the leader trees mistake. Do you plan on making Caldwell more consistent, aka not switching sides if equal max strength is on both sides? Wilh Hunt Hounds, Riders, Navigators etc don't flip a coin in this situation, they always trigger. And pls don't say Caldwell is an idiot and Wild Hunt elves are geniuses. That's no excuse :)

Thanks

since you enabled seasonal trees and that there will be 2-4 expansions per year, possibly with each a new leader at 10rp per path like the TB leaders

with this increased overall monthly rp expenditure (for seasonal rewards mostly and leaders), will you increase the rp rate gotten via daily wins and other means?
auch as 1rp common reward via twitch drops which is roughly 2 to 4 times as common as powders?

as the current rate isnt designed to be able to keep up with seasonal trees and frequent, quite expensive leaders, in fact we have no resources to spend rp into the leader trees or finishing trees since new trees come out which completely exceeds exponentially what we get during this time frame

Last edited:
Hi Burza,

Thanks for the awesome streams. A not important question here but I'm just curious to ask.

Why does Scoia'tael have one more legendary (and one less epic) than other factions in base set? Did one of them get promoted? And I suppose in future sets it's likely to give the same number of rarity for each faction.

Hello
After last patch i can see improvements on my ps4 but :
I was in a game and the board was almoust full with premiun cards and i coud see the fps was not stable at all .

Do the devs work to make the game even more stable and better in terms of performace on consoles ???

Thank you !

A console peasant

Hi Burza, great stream and I love how you guys are working with streamers to crank out new cards to show. I just have a few questions. Most are minor but i'd like to know if the team are thinking about this too.

Will you now confirm if the expansion will have its own keg (and not mixed into the base set) for purchase?
Any word on that timer bug on ciri and stretogor?
Are you planning on making more ways of earning RP? Although I get on average 5 or 6 daily. Theres just so much to choose with all the reward trees.
These are minor cosmetic stuff for me:

Is there a plan to switch the shields on skellige and NR boards to match their leaders ? ( henselt with unicorns and an craite with the red and black shield ) its a little thing yes but itll be great seeing leaders match their fields. Also Milva is labelled a human.

Take care Burza,
Have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom