Cyberpunk 2020 Daily Facts Conversation Thread!

+
It will be interesting to see how many of them we get to see, or rather, be able to interact with. Up until now, I got the impression the game might heavily feature (some twist or conflict between) Arasaka and Militech. But this shows (to non-CP vets and the like) that there are quite a few other global players who surely can or will play a role for the upcoming game.

Makes you wonder if this will also be our future, with more monopolies and essentially megacorps as a given factor.

I believe NC Sourcebook doesn't go as far in describing NC Combat Zone :) I think someone played The Division and thought "Damn! I should have thought about that!" :)
Twilight 2000... :) Another IP CDPR should put their hands on. It's very close to Polish hearts :)

I believe NC Sourcebook doesn't go as far in describing NC Combat Zone :)

It does indeed - and further. Page 171. Some great stuff there, here's my favourite:

"It‘s a place where there are no streetlamps to mar the shadows, no monitor
cameras to watch illegal deals, and no cops to interfere.Of all
the mean streets of the 21st century, the Zone is the meanest.
Firefights are a way of life. Drugs are a way of choice. Brutal,
sudden death is a constant option. "

Getting into such later in the game will be thrilling, I imagine.

Of course "we" won't go there, screw that, we lose enough personnel in the policed areas!

Nice! Well done!

Thanks! Curating music was one of my job responsibilties during my time in the game industry (before almost dying and becoming medically disabled - The Japanese have a word for it.... "Karoshi").

As a Cyberpunk 2020 fan since 1990, licensed music for 2077 is kind of my pet cause. I know how these things go, so I'm not expecting much to come of my pitch (link in my signature, if curious) but you never know. Maybe CDPR can find something useful in what I'm doing.

The idea is to not touch anything they are doing as they clearly have things in hand there. Instead, the hope is to COMPLIMENT what they have publicly confirmed.

And they've only been in the top of the charts for a "mere" 31 years (since CP2020 was published in 1988)!

Well, there's one advantage to this.

Neither Canada nor Alaska suffer from soil depletion (I grew up on a farm) and both have significant amounts of peat. So aside from shallow soil depth the farming ought to be GREAT! The soil depth problem is going to mean farming is probably going to require irrigation, because the soil isn't deep enough to retain moisture.

Top Bottom