GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Burza,
is there a chance you will make the new TB Leader Challenge count towards the faction challenge contract (Eldain for ST and so on)?
This way we could either continue with the contract from the last faction challenge or take on a new one for those great faction titles/borders.

Edit: apparently there was a bug because it didnt show me progress towards faction contracts. No it works and my question is obsolete, thanks anyways :)

Last edited:
Hi!

Does the faction kegs obtained from the Leader Challenge will have a chance to contain expansion cards? so that we will know if we save it or open it now

will you revert gernis ability to "play" a fruit?
the spear/shield interaction was removed and reworked and doesnt matter/work anymore
because of that we cant get points (5th leader/faction challenge) by playing fruits

Here a question or maybe a request :p

Just a question, about Eldain, do you think its possible to change his "animation", because right now he look like a random archer scoaitel without any charism
But when I played ThroneBreaker he was more "badass" also his card is very cool.

So my idea was to make him sitting on a tree trunk a bit like Eist, while playing his music instrument when its not his turn to play.
And when its his turn, he stand up with his "guitar" toward the ground, and when he want to change an allied trap, he just swing music note to them instead of firing an arrow, would also be a bit different than Ethne who already use a bow

So I guess this investment will be too much for changing his animation and all, but he will look way better than before, and now with the new extansion I hope he will be a bit more interesting to play.

I was wondering based on today's card reveals, if death by poison is sufficient to trigger deathblow condition? I ask because of the card that spreads poison to adjacent units.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
hello. Do the achievement about collection will come back ? Do you have any plans to do a meteorite powder discount before the expansion?

Have a nice day

Hi, will we get some support for the ice trolls/Jottun like some deathwish spies or something, I really like them but they don't have much support or any real finishers. If not are you gonna bring back Ogroid Eredin or give them something else?

Hi!

Is there any chance that somehow (or some time in the future) I could transfer my Xbox One progression to my PC account? I made a decent collection (i have almost all the cards except some thronebreaker cards and some NR/NG golds) on Xbox One and I have almost nothing on PC (the basic cards and some cards from NR) . Sadly, at the time, I could only play on console, but now I would like to play on my laptop, because of my work I have to travel a lot, and it is easier to carry a laptop than a console + tv.

Hi burza,
I was wondering, will we be getting some single player content alongside the expansion, so that it’ll be sorta like the story mode for the crimson curse or will it just be the new cards being added to the game through a patch? And if yes, on a scale of thronebreaker to 10 how hard will it be? Thanks :)

Hey again, will we be getting some different voice lines on characters that have multiple cards? Also, will we be getting some new soundtrack in Crimson Curse?

1 - Are you guys planning on adding a Window where we would be able to see our decks on the "Play" Screen just like on old Gwent? It sucks having to go back to the Deck Builder Screen, then opening the deck just to see what cards are in it.

2 - Any plans on making the Reward Points given at the end of a season be directly related to the user's CURENT rank instead of a RANGE OF RANKS? Feels bad ending the Season on Rank 8 cause the reward is the same as Rank 14.

3 - Any plans to reduce the Scrap cost of the Thronebreaker cards? They're PRETTY pricey, specially the legendary ones.

4 - Will the Expansion Tree rotate out alongside its cards or will the Expansion Trees be available forever?

5 - How many expansions per year?

6 - Since the 5fth Quest of the Faction Challenge is bugged will it stay for longer?

7 - Also, how often will we be having Faction Challenges? Every month?

8 - Will Brouver's and Fila's abilities be swaped?

Last edited:
Hi,
Can you add a feature where the animations of the taunts are not played while the opponent is muted? Still being able to see them move and making gestures is still quite distracting.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Hello Burza, when we choose our favorite card to set our preferences, the body value of the card is appearing.

How is it to be something aesthetic would not it be better and more beautiful just to see the art of the card, without any number?

One important question: When you will nerf Monsters and Skellige??? This month or the next year???

I'm talking about Gernichora decks cuz I'm playing Eldain and is just impossible try to win a single game against that broken thing even with competitive decks.

And by the way, don't tell me she is fine because all people know how broken is she because the only thing I see in casual and ranked modes are gernichoras and skellige decks.

so just nerf the cyclops and the crones and revert the useless changes done to Old Speartip, Archespore and Wyvern. Those changes are nothing. And Coral is super broken now with Bran so you know.

These two factions are incredible unbalanced, so we will see changes this month or do I have to be forced to leave the game?? It's super frustrating and repetitive try to play against the same monster/skellige deck over and over. It's just boring. (Skellige for example has too much thinning and they can play their decks twice or even more with a decoy or renew on Lippy... so that's not an archetype, that's an op and broken thing)

I'm sorry for speaking clearly but what I say is completely true.

Last edited:
Hi burza,
I was wondering, will we be getting some single player content alongside the expansion, so that it’ll be sorta like the story mode for the crimson curse or will it just be the new cards being added to the game through a patch? And if yes, on a scale of thronebreaker to 10 how hard will it be? Thanks :)

No single player content planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom