Faction challenges make casual unfun to play

+
Ok, since I am only allowed to post here, I am going to do that.
I love the game, but man, the faction challenges are the worst. Currently, casual (or unranked classic, as it is called now) is unplayable. Before the faction challenges, it was a fun place to try out new decks, but now it consists of 99% people who are just spamming cards in order to get one or the other faction challenge done. Yesterday I encountered some guy who would just stupidly play out as many tactics as possible.

This is not fun, please, CDPR, reconsider faction challenges, especially the ones like "Play 100 tactic cards with Ardal", it's completely ruining one game mode, at least that is my experience.

It was the same with the old faction challenges in beta and similar to the problems with seasonal mode. I still ask myself the question: "What's the purpose of the faction challenges?" I suspect the devs want to promote diversity, by incentivizing the player to try out different decks. But, in my experience, it does the exact opposite and only makes the meta more stale, including spam decks that only want to complete the faction challenge quest.

It was the same with the old faction challenges in beta and similar to the problems with seasonal mode. I still ask myself the question: "What's the purpose of the faction challenges?" I suspect the devs want to promote diversity, by incentivizing the player to try out different decks. But, in my experience, it does the exact opposite and only makes the meta more stale, including spam decks that only want to complete the faction challenge quest.
seeing same deck over 20 matches is not so fun... i totally agree with you... (bringing new hereos, making stories about absence world makes diversty in some LoL places :D you know what i mean.. for us why cant meve have her original soldiers just like in Thronebreaker? or why i cant i play only vampires deck? or why i cant make generic decks such as last stand on kaer morhen or holding bridge deck ? its hilarously funny actually dont shoot dont shoot we are friends!!! :D

Ok, since I am only allowed to post here, I am going to do that.
I love the game, but man, the faction challenges are the worst. Currently, casual (or unranked classic, as it is called now) is unplayable. Before the faction challenges, it was a fun place to try out new decks, but now it consists of 99% people who are just spamming cards in order to get one or the other faction challenge done. Yesterday I encountered some guy who would just stupidly play out as many tactics as possible.

This is not fun, please, CDPR, reconsider faction challenges, especially the ones like "Play 100 tactic cards with Ardal", it's completely ruining one game mode, at least that is my experience.

I play ranked (rank 9) and the leader challenge is boring as hell. Gerni after Gerni after Gerni and more Gerni than Meve and then the same again. I tried Usurper with locks, removal and the cowboy/horn combo or other variations with mediocre results. Gerni works about 50% but Gerni vs Gerni matches become quickly super boring. Also, the monster nerf did’t help as much. Gerni is still OP in my view.

I play ranked (rank 9) and the leader challenge is boring as hell. Gerni after Gerni after Gerni and more Gerni than Meve and then the same again. I tried Usurper with locks, removal and the cowboy/horn combo or other variations with mediocre results. Gerni works about 50% but Gerni vs Gerni matches become quickly super boring. Also, the monster nerf did’t help as much. Gerni is still OP in my view.

You think it's bad now, wait for the 50% extra exp for playing Gerni. People wanting to prestige up before crimson curse will be sticking to Gerni like white on rice. Also because the bonus does not apply to seasonal mode, the spamming will take place in casual and ranked.

Top Bottom