GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
I want to know whether the content of a keg is linked to when you buy it or when you open it.
When you open it, or at least that has always been the case when new cards have been introduced to the game.

I would guess Crimson Curse cards won't be available in base set kegs, but I did find a mention of faction kegs possibly containing expansion cards.

(There may be more recent info available somewhere; I only searched around the forums.)

When you open it, or at least that has always been the case when new cards have been introduced to the game.

I would guess Crimson Curse cards won't be available in base set kegs, but I did find a mention of faction kegs possibly containing expansion cards.

(There may be more recent info available somewhere; I only searched around the forums.)

Oh ok, thanks. I thought they would be included in base kegs. Then I will have to wait before injecting money into Gwent.

Will there be a way to get the Crimson Curse skin and cardback without preordering? Im a heavy completionist and want to get everything available from games I play so id really appreciate (and im sure others would too) it if there was another way to get them no matter how hard.

I don't want to spend 40$ on a skin and a cardback...

Id gladdly support the game but I don't need more kegs...

Last edited:
Will there be a way to get the Crimson Curse skin and cardback without preordering?

I quote from the official page:

Will the leader skin and cardback included in the Pre-order Pack be available outside of it?
The Blood Armor Unseen Elder skin and Crimson Curse cardback are currently only available as part of the Crimson Curse Pre-order Pack. Slightly different versions of these items may eventually be available for purchase in the in-game shop.

(Post moved to the discussion thread)

Will the leader skin and cardback included in the Pre-order Pack be available outside of it?
The Blood Armor Unseen Elder skin and Crimson Curse cardback are currently only available as part of the Crimson Curse Pre-order Pack. Slightly different versions of these items may eventually be available for purchase in the in-game shop.

(Post moved to the discussion thread)

What does slightly different mean? If I bought the pre order can I buy these as well? Or will they count as the same?

I don't know if this question is already answered but how will Arena work after expansion? Will the keg reward remain base set or will it change to CC keg?

The new CC bundle is great, although I cannot quite afford it right now. Will it be available after CC?

(Question removed from the original post)

I had an issue which i wasn't sure how to log. I have seen on a few occasions now when I play a botchling/lubberkin, if my opponent plays a card that moves it from the back to the front row, and I then transform it, the end of turn ping doesn't then happen. It's been annoying when it does happen and its cost me a few rounds! If this could be looked at please I'd be most grateful!

It's a known issue. Regardless, for issues like this, it's best to contact CDPR directly.

I also had an idea for a new card, we have Geralt in many forms, but I think we're missing a key one, "Geralt - Gwent Champion" the card could have the following ability "shuffle all cards in hand into deck and draw the same amount of cards". I hope you consider this! 😀

For suggestions, please use the suggestions forum.

(Removed the above from the original post)

Hello.
This is more a suggestion but any plans on:
1) letting us access options in game, at least the sound, from the forfeit part of options?
2) Removing the "lock" on P2 during P1's first turn? Because currently, between mulligan and your 1st turn (as P2), you can't click anything - emotes, right-click cards, etc. - you can only mouse-over stuff.
3) Letting us access token's own card pages by right-clicking them on their "parent" card's page? For instance currently you can't look at shupe's token's token abilities. And you can't look at token arts in their full glory without going to game and spawning them there.

EDIT: 4) Are there any plans on making Shupe less competitive? Because it seems he was designed to be fun card (not just thematically, but also his ability), which is why he's also RNG, but currently his power-level is competitive.

Shupe has already been nerfed by disabling Emhyr from playing neutrals.

hi!

about Seasonal quest: why 'kill bear 10 times' last quest's timer doesn't change? I killed that teddy like 20 times and still got no progress nor final nodes of tree

kind regards

hi!

about Seasonal quest: why 'kill bear 10 times' last quest's timer doesn't change? I killed that teddy like 20 times and still got no progress nor final nodes of tree

kind regards

Maybe you overlooked '' destroy YOUR allied bear 10 times '' not opponent.....

A few posts moved to the discussion thread because they do not contain questions for the devs.

@daray_89, please, see Gvapo's answer, otherwise contact support for further assistance.

@cajsoccer, as Grenshinimo's mentioned, the question has already been answered.

New player here have some questions. I searched but i couldnt find info about them.
Currently reached Rank 8 and after the End of the month will ranking system put everyone to rank 30?
Second question is about seasonal reward do i get anything according to my rank or placement?
And last one i havent spend any reward points on the seasonal bear tree does it replace with new one every season? And i wont be able to see it anymore?
Thank you

Top Bottom