Leader Spotlight: Dana Méadbh

+
Interesting hability and beautifull 3d :beer:(Francesca cries as the most beautiful woman in the world, her 3d model is really very ugly, I hope you update her with the quality of this new model)

Looks really good.

While talking about Harmony, a list of possible ST "races":
1. Elf
2. Dwarf
3. Dragon
4. Tactic
5. Trap
6. Human
7. Alchemy
8. Dryad
9. Treant
10. Nature
11. Gnome
12. Beast
And by including all 12 primary categories, she should be able to basically tutor any card. Though I guess a normal Harmony deck will likely include at least Elf, Dwarf, Dryad, Dragon, Gnome, Nature.

rrc

Forum veteran
Dear Dominika and CDPR team, please know that I mean no disrespect with this comment. I really like this new leader and her ability, but there was something in that video which gave me terror. You had Yarpen as the Dwarf in the video. It should be the worst ever choice possible. So, it is like, you guys kind of agree that there is no Dwarf which can work in Harmony, right? Almost every single Dwarf needs more dwarfs in the board. They are completely against Harmony. This video made me worry that the existing ST cards are not adjusted for Harmony, which is making me scared. There are only two possibilities for Yarpen being there. Whoever created that video didn't put much thought in creating that (or) the Dwarfs suck and Yarpen seemed as good as every other Dwarf in the video (even Dennis would have been a better choice). I sincerely hope it is the former.

I wonder what that quote "Baeidh muid agbláth arís." means.
I knew it wasn't going to work, as that looks like Elder Speech, but I had to try. Google says it's Irish for 'We will recycle again.' :ROFLMAO:

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, we are actually getting the new leaders with the expansion? That's great news, i was kinda expecting by now that they would be postponed for the next update, but this way we can hopefully start building synergies with the new cards.

And i loved this new SC Leader, i had already tried a "multicultural" SC deck with Barnabas, it was actually pretty decent, and fun, but wasnt reliable enough with just one useful dryad, hopefully now there will be SC decks that dont just rely on removal.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
So, we are actually getting the new leaders with the expansion? That's great news, i was kinda expecting by now that they would be postponed for the next update, but this way we can hopefully start building synergies with the new cards.

And i loved this new SC Leader, i had already tried a "multicultural" SC deck with Barnabas, it was actually pretty decent, and fun, but wasnt reliable enough with just one useful dryad, hopefully now there will be SC decks that dont just rely on removal.
If I am not wrong, DRK3, you wanted more Female leaders, right? Someone asked even in Ask a Dev. Seems like we are getting at least two female leaders (ST and NG). If NR also gets a Female leader, it would be cool!

I'd be really surprised if Calanthe wouldn't be NR new leader. In particular, as we have seen all 14 cards already, which would mean that Calanthe wouldn't be included in the expansion at all, which makes no sense in my opinion.

What we are really missing now is a female SK leader, with SK being the only faction without a female leader.

We know elf, dwarf, gnome, dryad, what else?
I remember they said treant or sth is one as well? what about dragons? humans?

And I imagine in the future halflings will be here as well, but that's in the future

Then currently we have 7 if all the above are considered primary

Anna-Henrietta is pretty much confirmed already.

You said "being", not "will be".

Also, she is not "confirmed" by CDPR yet.

Last edited:
1. Elf
2. Dwarf
3. Dragon
4. Tactic
5. Trap
6. Human
7. Alchemy
8. Dryad
9. Treant
10. Nature
11. Gnome
12. Beast

Thanks!
Wow good to know tactic, trap alchemy nature and beast all count as one
The new leader is going to be strong as hell then :)

I wonder what that quote "Baeidh muid agbláth arís." means.
I knew it wasn't going to work, as that looks like Elder Speech, but I had to try. Google says it's Irish for 'We will recycle again.' :ROFLMAO:
It's Irish I believe, ( not Welsh or Scottish), or maybe Cornish ? Anyhow, I cant translate it - sorry 😕

Edit maybe - We will rise again !

tactic, alchemy and gnome will be questionable

Tactics are Ioverth's Gambit and Waylay, Alchemy is just Morana Runestone. None of them are cards you normally would want to pick. However, Barnabas the Gnome could be decent in a Harmony deck.

Top Bottom