Eldain.. Eldain.. Eldain..

+

rrc

Forum veteran
I was farming for RPs and the closest that seemed to be possible was "Win 100 games with NG" (I have already got the same for ST and NR and even Francesca and Foltest) so tried to create my own Witcher deck with Vroohis and Usurper and added Menno, Royal Decree, Vesemir Mentor based on this discussion but could never reach Rank 5. Couple of times I got so close - one win away - from reaching Rank 5, but immediately I will get pathetic hand or very tough match ups and will get 0 tiles on Triss. I got so frustrated that I wanted to try Eldain - with the deck I had fine tuned after multiple iterations for the TB leader challenge - since anyhow I had 0 tiles in Rank 6.

And something unbelievable and magical happened. I won 6 games in a row and reached Rank 5, for the first time EVER! I will forever be a fan for Eldain since he helped me to break the milestone and reach a new rank. [BTW, even with Gerni I couldn't reach Rank 5. I reached Rank 6 easily, but 6 to 5 was just too damn much]

I am not saying Eldain is very good or powerful, but just so happy that he helped me to reach Rank 5 despite I had been very very critical about his ability. May be it was written that I will reach the milestone only with an ST leader. I know I know.. Rank 5 is nothing and I am still not qualified to make any comments on cards - since I am not in pro rank - but personally, it was a big milestone for me and I am just so proud of this. Also, sorry for the personal banter. :oops:

rank5.png

That only confirms that even ST/Eldain is better than current NG.

Not when Morvran Midrange lists are concerned. I got to rank 2 with NG; I would've been hard pressed to do that with Eldain.

Brouver is another story.

rrc

Forum veteran
That only confirms that even ST/Eldain is better than current NG.
Or it just means that I am a better ST player than an NG player. Moreover, I tried a Witcher Deck which was kind of unreliable and bricked many times and didn't have a good finisher too.

Or it just means that I am a better ST player than an NG player. Moreover, I tried a Witcher Deck which was kind of unreliable and bricked many times and didn't have a good finisher too.

I think ST is stronger then NG with current meta. With NG i struggle so much to get wins atmo in higher ranks.
But with Brouver or even my Francesca deck i win so much more games and can advance.
So its the faction not the player atmo (just my two cents)

Top Bottom