Massive graphic instability on PS4

+
So some of the time everything works fine. But other times four or five things go wrong at once (the fifth is intermittent.)

1. Animated cards (including the seasonal, classic, and practice cards) display stunted or fragmented animation. It's like they are trying to preform their task but have frame rate dropped.
2. When opponent plays a card it is slow and looks for lack of a better term wabbly (the card shakes and does not go down smooth.)
3. Sometimes selection of a card or order does not trigger on time. For example I use the treant boar and I will tell him to change rows and the button command will not register right way (in rare cases it does not register at all.)
4. Disengage of leader ability has the same problem as 3. I use borver and after one charge I hit circle to discontinue but it has the same delay/non responsive issue.
5. I just noticed this and am not sure how frequently it is an issue, but the coinflip and results screen also have the same frame rate issues and wabble.

Also I don't know if this matters but, my PSN ID is wonderboy870, I had to use a different GOG because that one was taken.
Edit to include, this was an issue this morning, not this afternoon, and again this evening. I also tested other games and programs on PS4 and no issues whatsoever.

These issues are also present on Xbox. The wabbling effect is really noticeable on the new seasonal mode.

Something that I did that seems to have helped a lof of these issues, was toggling the option to only show the selected card's premium. That seemed to lessened all the effects you mentioned. Maybe try this while CDPR gets a fix out.

These issues are also present on Xbox. The wabbling effect is really noticeable on the new seasonal mode.

Something that I did that seems to have helped a lof of these issues, was toggling the option to only show the selected card's premium. That seemed to lessened all the effects you mentioned. Maybe try this while CDPR gets a fix out.

Turned it off altogether and if anything it got worse. Cards look like they are trying to twist into pretzels as they land.

Top Bottom