GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Hey Burza,
Great expansion!

Also great news that Gwent is going mobile, but what about spectate a friend (or high mmr game maybe) option in the game?
How close are you guys to giving us this tool for engaging with our friends?

Spectator mode is coming. They used it in the last tournament.

Also great news that Gwent is going mobile, but what about spectate a friend (or high mmr game maybe) option in the game?
How close are you guys to giving us this tool for engaging with our friends?

The devs confirmed that they are working on this feature when this question was asked before.

(Post moved to the discussion thread)

I was hoping Gwent would open the account transfer between Xbox and PC again. The December account transfer week I missed do to personal reasons and I no longer own an Xbox so it is inconvenient that I mainly play on PC. I love the game so dearly but find it troublesome that I am restarting on PC. If you great people would be so kind as to allow another week for the purpose of account transfer I would be most appreciative and happy.
Sincerely, IDidntDoIt505

Hi. 2 questions…
1. The artifact Land of a thousand fables is supposed to be played as spy? Today someone played it on my side of the field and stole my tactic garrison.
2. If i buy thronebreaker on steam will my gwent game allow me to do the related missions and so? TYVM

I was hoping Gwent would open the account transfer between Xbox and PC again.

Someone else asked the same question and the answer was that it's not possible, which is the same thing mentioned on the support page. I would keep an eye out and hope that there will be another window of opportunity in the future.

1. The artifact Land of a thousand fables is supposed to be played as spy? Today someone played it on my side of the field and stole my tactic garrison.
2. If i buy thronebreaker on steam will my gwent game allow me to do the related missions and so? TYVM

1. It's a bug, which can be reported by contacting CDPR support directly.
2. Thronebreaker on Steam is not linked to Gwent.

Good afternoon, Pavel. Such a question: the game tends to mobile phones, how will the owners of ps 4 accounts and x box play?

hello there (TM)
any chance that Travelling Merchant exploiters will be punished or will they avoid anything like after Ciri bug?

kind regards

any chance that Travelling Merchant exploiters will be punished or will they avoid anything like after Ciri bug?

Such matters are (usually) not discussed publicly. If you feel that a player is abusing the system, you can report that player by contacting CDPR support. CDPR will investigate the situation and take appropriate action.

On a side note, not everyone using this card is actively abusing it. I can think of plenty reasons why you would want to play the card last or when you simply have no other choice.

Hi,

I'd love to see better ways to organize your decks both in the deck builder and in the deck selection, either through a "favorite decks" option, or creating different tabs, would that be something you might be interested in adding to the game.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

Hi,

Purify does not remove immunity from the card.
Why?
Also, is there any plans to add immunity removal cards in the future?

Purify does not remove immunity from the card.
Why?
Also, is there any plans to add immunity removal cards in the future?

Immunity means that the card cannot be manually targeted, but non-targetable and row effects do still work, like Scorch and Lacerate, which are direct counters to immunity. Furthermore, immunity can be purified using a row purify.

Why you think when i use my time to play your game in Arena, its not worth the same rewards as playing ANY other mode in terms of Reward points?!?

Why you think when i use my time to play your game in Arena, its not worth the same rewards as playing ANY other mode in terms of Reward points?!?

Arena always has been treated as a separate mode.

Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered. Also, in the future, please, mind your tone when addressing the devs.

Can you guys point me in the right direction coz I'm trying to find a place that explains how ranked progress works in detail but can't find anything. I't quite annoying really

Goodmorning Burza! :smart:

Firstly; damn you guys nailed it with Crimson Curse! Love the game right now.

There is a lot to do, from new arena mode, to seasonal.
But i was wondering, why don’t the arena matches count towards the Daily crown quests?

Have a good day!

Top Bottom