Hubert Rejk's ability does not work

+
Dear friends,

I am using the card but the skill never worked.
After dealing 40pt of damage on several opponents in the turn, I play the card that remains 3 and gets no boost.
Am I doing something wrong or BUG?
In the last HOTFIX I read that there was this bug but it was solved.
Can anyone tell me something?

bye bye

I can confirm this bug.

I was playing Meve Engines against Anna Henrietta, in the third round (last turn) she used Octvist and after that she stole my Hubert and nothing happened.

Then in my last turn I played Octvist, Seltkirk, Saesenthessis: Blaze and Sabrina Glevissig and nothing happened with my Hubert Rejk.

Both Huberts had 3 base power. Not fun because that bug cost me the match.

I could have won easily... but that didn't happen.

Ok, i'm a new user and i need 10 post for created tech query…..:)
Post automatically merged:

I created a video and now I will post on youtube to prove the presumed bug.

i post the presumed bug in video.

Last edited:
Ok, i'm a new user and i need 10 post for created tech query…..:)

I created a video and now I will post on youtube to prove the bug.

i post the bug in video.

I see no bug in your video. You did 5 damage in your last turn with Foltest's Pride and then get 5 boost to your Hubert. I try to explain (my english is not so great):
Oppenent passed.
Your turn: we can't see what card you played in this turn, but you used Bloody Baron and did many damage. Then your turn ENDS!
Opponent's turn: 2 Reinforced Trebuchet damage
Your (last) turn: you did 5 damage and played Hubert for 3+5.

You should have waited with your Foltest's Pride until your last turn...you would have had 9 pings with your weapon and you would have won the match.

Ok, I think I understand.
I will try and let you know.
in fact in the first post I stated: "Am I doing something wrong or BUG?"....;-);-);-) :)

I was playing Meve Engines against Anna Henrietta, in the third round (last turn) she used Octvist and after that she stole my Hubert and nothing happened.

I, too, experienced this bug today. Anna Henrietta used my Hubert and then when I played him, he did not trigger (after Ocvist+Sabrina combo)

Top Bottom