Presenting the GWENT Partners Program!

+

Do you create GWENT content on a daily basis? Send us an e-mail and let us get to know you!

This month we’re launching an official Partners Program – focused on supporting GWENT Content Creators who would like to grow their channels, participate in closed PTR sessions, share their feedback about the game, and simply keep in touch with us. :) All GWENT Partners will receive an official badge, as well as a unique in-game title: Royal Envoy.

How to apply to the Program?
We’re looking for creators who publish GWENT content regularly, for a growing audience. If that’s you – send an e-mail to gwentpartners@cdprojektred.com and tell us about yourself and your channel. Don’t forget to add a link!

We will review each application individually, so please keep in mind that the whole process may take up to several weeks.

We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Could you give us a more solid idea of the prerequisites, or is it intentionally open-ended to encourage more applications?

Would it be possible for someone who start a Gwent youtube channel now? :p Or would it be something big streamer exclusive?

Easha

Forum regular
Ceádmil.

I am not sure whether it was meant like this, but it seems like written content is not the favoured format.
"on a daily basis" can be true for articles as well, and yet you can only publish once in a while despite working each day on one article. I get the feeling the text was written with video content in mind.
I publish articles for new players once in a while because I consider them the most important group you can target with information, and yet I wonder whether I should even try to apply at all. Some examples as requested in #2 might have been helpful, indeed.

Va fáill.

Would it be possible for someone who start a Gwent youtube channel now? :p Or would it be something big streamer exclusive?

It's a good time to start – but make sure to develop your channel a bit before applying. The Program is dedicated to the most dedicated (heh) content creators with a growing audience, not necessarily big streamers. :)

Could you give us a more solid idea of the prerequisites, or is it intentionally open-ended to encourage more applications?

It's intentional, we'll be reviewing each application individually. :) However, as I mentioned above – two most important factors are creating content on a regular basis, and having an established and growing audience.

Any Witcher 3 partner programs? :)

At the moment we're focusing on the GWENT Partners Program, but who knows what the future will bring... ;)

Coincidentally, I started my channel a few days before this program was announced! Feel free to check it out. Cheers.

I also do content on YouTube and Twitch for the people of Brazil, pity that we are few here, but I devote enough!

I hope these partnerships help the game grow more and more!

Last edited:
i applied for partner over a month ago and heard nothing, I make content either on youtube twitch livestreams but people who hardly make content have recently received partner and i don’t understand the pick and choose system? Please contact me back just check the email inbox.

Top Bottom