Votes: 2 0.6%

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game cannot launch at the same time as Outer Worlds. it would destroy that game.

two things there one usually other developers dont care what effect thier game will have on others developers game. also i doubt it will do that great to begin with as looks like ME:A clone just reskinned

Really? can you share what happened at the time?

A fair portion of the community was of the opinion in Spring 2015 that TW3, while still good looking, did not look as good as the original trailer from E3 2013. See Obvious Downgrade, Witcher 3 Graphics, The Witcher 3 - Visuals, Graphic downgrade, or CDPR's response here https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...he-witcher-3-graphics-downgrade-issue-head-on

But this isn't the thread to talk about it. So let's get back on topic please.

Last edited:
two things there one usually other developers dont care what effect thier game will have on others developers game. also i doubt it will do that great to begin with as looks like ME:A clone just reskinned

The release date of The Outer Worlds would likely change to be different from that of Cyberpunk 2077. It has been rumored that TOW comes in August or early fall, maybe that is not the case, but I do suspect it will be sooner than CP2077.

Another release date rumour came out recently from polish video game website, claiming to have that information from their source from CDPR, but I'm not sure if I can post it. Sounds plausible to me, but of course, being unofficial, should still be taken with grain of salt.

Another release date rumour came out recently from polish video game website, claiming to have that information from their source from CDPR, but I'm not sure if I can post it. Sounds plausible to me, but of course, being unofficial, should still be taken with grain of salt.

That rumor makes current gen console support somewhat pointless since PS5 launches after 12 months so people will be holding out buying the game for consoles.

Another release date rumour came out recently from polish video game website, claiming to have that information from their source from CDPR, but I'm not sure if I can post it. Sounds plausible to me, but of course, being unofficial should still be taken with grain of salt.
given it from same country made it more plausible than some of the others but still it could be dead wrong.

That rumor makes current gen console support somewhat pointless since PS5 launches after 12 months so people will be holding out buying the game for consoles.

the next gen could be out early as may but is most likely going to be December next year

I did not see the rumor yet, but is it Q4 2019 then, since the next gen consoles seem to be rumored for late 2020? Anyway, I doubt that would set the sales back much, a similar scenario worked out quite well for GTA V.

and the date is? I think you can post it with no problems, we've been discussing about this kind of "leaks" for ages, last one was last week from a slovak website.
------------
PS5 is coming later than april 2020 (= fall for sure), sony has put development costs for that in fiscal year 2020 (april 2020-april 2021). That's pretty much official.

I did not see the rumor yet, but is it Q4 2019 then, since the next gen consoles seem to be rumored for late 2020? Anyway, I doubt that would set the sales back much, a similar scenario worked out quite well for GTA V.

This rumor is alleging CP2027 releasing in May 2020. Sony told that PS5 is not coming out within 12 months so it seems like it will be announced in E3 in 2020 and launch in holiday season. For people to buy game version for 7 year old console when bleeding edge thing is few months away is unlikely.

TFor people to buy game version for 7 year old console when bleeding edge thing is few months away is unlikely.

Not necessarily, many people will not upgrade their consoles immediately, especially if they already have the PS4 Pro or Xbox One X. And I think there would also be extra sales from a next-gen "enhanced" re-release.

This rumor is alleging CP2027 releasing in May 2020. Sony told that PS5 is not coming out within 12 months so it seems like it will be announced in E3 in 2020 and launch in holiday season. For people to buy game version for 7 year old console when bleeding edge thing is few months away is unlikely.
PS5 will be backward compatible as ps4 pro is, you won't need to buy the game twice (same for xbox). Plus, people didn't stop buying games on ps3 because ps4 was coming.

Despite backwards compatibility I doubt the versions will be identical, PS4 should use lower res textures etc.

My prediction is this fall and official release date at E3.

and the date is? I think you can post it with no problems, we've been discussing about this kind of "leaks" for ages, last one was last week from a slovak website.
The date was already posted, but that website claims that their insider source told them the game will launch not earlier then at May 2020.

You guys remember the early days when he thought this game would launch in 2016, 2017 latest? good times.

I remember that first teaser trailer back in 2013... Back then I had a very good friend who was as interested in RPG as myself. We went crazy over the information that CDPR was working in a cyberpunk RPG. =(

My friend passed in 2016 and didn't even got to see the 2018 E3 trailer.

everything looks extremely credible. :cry:

Probably fake, this was just confirmed and would likely be at the Xbox conference just like last year, and is not on the list. And some of the titles that are there also look suspicious, as noted by @Cargan2016.

The date was already posted, but that website claims that their insider source told them the game will launch not earlier then at May 2020.

If the rumor is true, we may only get a confirmation of the year 2020 without an exact date. As I think a delay could still easily happen when the launch is planned almost a year after E3, and the game is not content complete yet.

The game was already in full development before there were any informations about next gen consoles. If they really would rushed the game out of the door just to make it a year before new consoles will come out. that could possibly heavily compromise their vision. And it's not like current gen consoles will be thrown away a couple of months before launch of the new consoles. This is different then with PC ports when you often have no option to play a console exclusive title, so you wait sometimes a year or longer before buying it, when it might finally come out on PC. If the game will come out before next gen consoles, people won't be waiting several months for a possible port of the game (which, mind you, is still not officially confirmed) just for the sake of a nicer visuals, but instead buy it for the currently available platforms. With backward compatibility announced, it's even less of a problem.

If the rumor is true, we may only get a confirmation of the year 2020 without an exact date. As I think a delay could still easily happen when the launch is planned almost a year after E3, and the game is not content complete yet.
I was thinking the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom