Lost all cards

+
Hello

Is it possible to play Gwent without account? Because i think that happened to me. Somehow i did play it and i played it for like 2-3 days and then i uninstalled it. And some time after i wanted to play again but when download Gog it asked me for account but i did not had it. I checked my email i never received any email from Gog. And i have to start all over again, no cards no nothing. I cant remember exactly what happened during installation but i had gwent shortcut too on desktop and i played it via that. And i remember it said user not sign in but i could still continue.

Last edited:
Your Gwent account is connected to your GOG account. Did you try logging in with your GOG password and user name?

I did not have GoG account. I just made one, but still when i enter in game now it says User not sign in please start GoG account. And it says that i have just logged in on another device??? And i still can continue to play.

Last edited:
That is my email address now. But when i first played Gwent i didnt had any account attached to email address. I checked my email address and there wasnt any mail from GoG. Today when i typed email to login it said, account is unknown and i was like wtf, i thought i had registered. But even now with this email i still get message when i get into game via GoG that i am not signed in.

I also lost some good cards I had in beta after they officially released the game.
Did you guys intentionally reset everybody's cards and deck configurations?

I also lost some good cards I had in beta after they officially released the game.
Did you guys intentionally reset everybody's cards and deck configurations?
Intentional, but there was several months' prior warning about the reset.

Top Bottom