Rest of the reveal cards can change from "random card" to "top card" now

+
^This
I think what is the rest of reveal that were unchanged can now be "top card" reveal now.
They have lost their reveal related synergy, so it only make sense that they go to the top card synergy.
Only NG can manipulate top card so well, with that bronze mage, top card agent, Jan Cavy (I can't remember their names properly) etc, so the rest of reveal (if not going to get re-do later) should reveal the top card instead of random card

Reveal got completely massacred, now it's just an unreliable half-cooked archetype. Hopefully they do bring it back with less randomness but I doubt it'll happen soon.

For now, rip reveal.

:giveup:

Triss and Yennefer are still viable in a discard deck. With your proposition you could reveal Tibor or Jutta for crazy amount of points, it is unfair.

People talk about the random nature of reveal without considering the ways to deal with it...

Just try a discard Bran with Triss & Yennefer, and you will understand what I mean.

Reveal got completely massacred, now it's just an unreliable half-cooked archetype. Hopefully they do bring it back with less randomness but I doubt it'll happen soon.

It's not supposed to be an archetype anymore and will most likely not be coming back. I think Yen and Triss should change too, while the spotter should reveal the top unit as suggested.

Top Bottom