Longest playtime

+
That is UN-doctored screenshot. During that time I was in a deep depression after the death of my brother in 2011 & my father in 2013. Not too long after this game came out in 2015 my depression set in because I thought for sure I was going to die at the age of 44 just like my brother. I was on Long Term Disability from work from July 2015 to, oddly enough, Jan 4th 2016. Jan. 4th is/was my brother's birthday, he would have been 49. Anyway, during my depression I would shut myself in my room that had my personal TV and XBox One hooked up to a sound bar.

I hardly saw my wife and 2 sons during that time. This game kept me from thinking about my own death, so yeah, the number is real. No I did not leave the console running, if I did it would have melted for sure. If you want to check to see if it's legit, my XBox name is the same as here, or anywhere you will see this name: DontBlnkBadWolf.
Post automatically merged:

So yeah, July 2016 to Jan 2016, that's close to 6 months off work and playing the game. The 89d 12h 10m fits to that time frame.

Here is my time on the PC:

Last edited:
That is UN-doctored screenshot. During that time I was in a deep depression after the death of my brother in 2011 & my father in 2013. Not too long after this game came out in 2015 my depression set in because I thought for sure I was going to die at the age of 44 just like my brother. I was on Long Term Disability from work from July 2015 to, oddly enough, Jan 4th 2016. Jan. 4th is/was my brother's birthday, he would have been 49. Anyway, during my depression I would shut myself in my room that had my personal TV and XBox One hooked up to a sound bar.

I hardly saw my wife and 2 sons during that time. This game kept me from thinking about my own death, so yeah, the number is real. No I did not leave the console running, if I did it would have melted for sure. If you want to check to see if it's legit, my XBox name is the same as here, or anywhere you will see this name: DontBlnkBadWolf.

So yeah, July 2016 to Jan 2016, that's close to 6 months off work and playing the game. The 89d 12h 10m fits to that time frame.

Here is my time on the PC:

Sorry to hear that, man. We've all been there, I can absolutely sympathize. Video games are a fantastic escape when you've got nothing else.

Gotta say, I'm impressed your console managed that much playtime. My Xboxes love to fry themselves after less than a year of use... :(

Sorry to hear that, man. We've all been there, I can absolutely sympathize. Video games are a fantastic escape when you've got nothing else.

Gotta say, I'm impressed your console managed that much playtime. My Xboxes love to fry themselves after less than a year of use... :(

I currently have the One X Project Scorpio Edition but, the one I was using back then still works fine. I gave it to my eldest son and all I have had to do so far is get a new power brick for it. I think it's going on 5 years old now. I still have the original Xbox that still works and the 360 still works as well. I've always taken care of my XBox consoles over the years.

I currently have the One X Project Scorpio Edition but, the one I was using back then still works fine. I gave it to my eldest son and all I have had to do so far is get a new power brick for it. I think it's going on 5 years old now. I still have the original Xbox that still works and the 360 still works as well. I've always taken care of my XBox consoles over the years.
It probably doesn't help that I've lived in warmer climates for most of my adult life. :p

Bought this game a couple of years ago, I'm at 120 hours and I'm only at the beginning. I have restarted the game many times because I thought I wasn't appreciating the game enough. I won't rush it, I'll read every book, do every single side quest and talk to everyone.

Top Bottom