Bug with new cards: Land of a Thousand Fables not registering Portal as a special card...

+
Bug: Land of a Thousand Fables (Deploy: Play any special card from your deck)

is not registering Portal (Deploy Summon a random unit with 4 provision cost from your deck on both sides of this card) as a special card.

Portal probably does not have the proper keyword assigned on the backend which is causing this issue.

Please fix asap, I spent a lot of time grinding to get this combo. Also can you let me know when the next patch is going to be released which addresses this?

I have a deck that is reliant on this and only one other deck which was mauled by last patch so I'm stuck with this bug...

Well I think you're in trouble: portal is an artifact, not a special :s Just switch land of a thousand fables for Avalach and you should be good though

Well I think you're in trouble: portal is an artifact, not a special :s Just switch land of a thousand fables for Avalach and you should be good though

Ugh. This is why we need a real test mode or a forgiveness period where we can mill for full value.

It's going to take a week to grind that card since nobody GGs trap decks.

What made you think that Portal is a special card? It has always been an artifact and it's not a bug. It has the chalice design on the top left of it which clearly indicates that it is an artifact. Lack of information and research can sometimes cost you.

What made you think that Portal is a special card? It has always been an artifact and it's not a bug. It has the chalice design on the top left of it which clearly indicates that it is an artifact. Lack of information and research can sometimes cost you.

Without any explanation in game, how are players supposed to know?

CDPR needs to add a tooltip in game in the deck builder that shows the different kinds of * cards. They added them to explain effects for the same reason.

Tooltip.JPG

Umm. Then what's this for?

Helmet = Units
Fire = Special Cards
Chalice = Artifacts

If you hover above them it even shows a short description

In the deckbuilder you can clearly sort the cards according to the 3 types: units, special or artifacts...

View attachment 10999975

Umm. Then what's this for?

Helmet = Units
Fire = Special Cards
Chalice = Artifacts

If you hover above them it even shows a short description

Why not use the actual words? Special cards and artifacts share the same * icon.

If you don't know better, easy mistake to make. Ideally the * icon should be removed and the fire/chalice icons should only be used.

Why not use the actual words? Special cards and artifacts share the same * icon.

Actual words on the card will ruin its aesthetics and Specials and Artifacts don't share the same icon. It's so simple to understand and it doesn't need to be simplified more. Like i said, lack of information and research sometimes cost you.

Adding it to the verbal card description seems like it would be an easy fix, and would help newbies.

And they do share the same star icon when you're looking at a deck in the deck builder or online.

Top Bottom