Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

+
What ever happened to that Vampire mmo thing anyway??

It was canned years ago, 2014 I think. After that PDX bought the IP and the realised assets of the MMO in 2015, shortly after development on BL2 started. No word on an MMO yet (and frankly I don't think there ever will be, PDX would be way over their heads with that kind of game)

Last edited:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and call out the remaining 2 Clans at release:

- Toreador
- Nosferatu maybe Lasombra.

Ik, Ik I said three instead of two.. But it's definitely two of those.

But there are 3 more clans left to be unveiled.. Thinblood aren't counted to the 5 clans that are going to be at release in the game.. you start as a Thinblood and after some hours you get the chance to join a clan from the 5 that are going to be there at release

But there are 3 more clans left to be unveiled.. Thinblood aren't counted to the 5 clans that are going to be at release in the game.. you start as a Thinblood and after some hours you get the chance to join a clan from the 5 that are going to be there at release

Yea, i was under the impression there were only 2 left to reveal, but you're right there's 3. Honestly the third is gotta be Ventrue.

So there's Ventrue, Toreador, then it's unclear, I'd say either Nosferatu, because let's be honest, this can't be dlc since their playstyle REQUIRES the game to be designed in such a way as to allow minimal exposure, like the sewer levels below the street levels in the first and Seattle has basically a whole city underneath or the Lasombra (shadow dwellers, manipulators) since both can be associated with "stealth" as a gameplay style.

Last edited:
I also wish they started game little differently, from one interview they say how game start is almost identical like in the first game, you are turn in to vampire with out permission, you are put on trial for that crime and you get chance to redeem your self.

I also wish they started game little differently, from one interview they say how game start is almost identical like in the first game, you are turn in to vampire with out permission, you are put on trial for that crime and you get chance to redeem your self.

I actually like that. It gives you the "outsider" status and allows you to choose your own path through the game, kinda like how in every Elder scrolls game you start as a prisoner.

While it may be a bit redundant, it's a great way to build a very open-ended game. That scenario means every player starts with a blank slate, no real friends, and a wide range of potential motivations. Do I want to clear my name? How? Which faction will I join to do it? Or do I want to just take vengeance out on the ones that put me here? Etc.

It works. Plus, I'm sure a lot of people will absoultely adore the feeling of it being "like" Bloodlines, so it's also safe.

Third clan to be featured in-game: Toreador!

bGaPsfafAFAHUA5Chz-img-half-1-gls2ga.jpeg

Presence as signature discipline and Celerity.

Last edited:
Toreadors wanna be like hoomans but they just end up being melodramatic...

They're fun at parties though ;)
The high humanity ones that is.. the low humanity ones.. well.. they'd probably make you the "star" of a very different kind of party, but probably while being melodramatic about it as well.

Last edited:
So far they have a good selection of clans. The final two will probably be Ventrue and Malkavian if I was a betting man

If Nosferatu was little more like Strigoi from Warhammer fantasy, i probably would like them more, Ventrue, Toreadors even Tremere are too similar.

Second-to-last clan to be revealed: Ventrue

Capture2.JPG

Disciplines: Dominate and Fortitude

p.s. The character pictures released with each clan are actual NPC of that clan you'll meet in the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom