Damien - Letho combo

+
So not only does Calveit give the deck provisions but it can now also pull out THREE cards from your opponents deck, is t his just yet more proof hearthcoming was a bad idea?

You forgot to mention Syanna. Anyhow, it's no more game-losing than not having an answer for Foltest's Pride and whatnot.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Not sure what the problem is here. It's just another engine card to stop and if you don't the opponent gets to use Calveit and get a somewhat random card. Might not even be that powerful.

So not only does Calveit give the deck provisions but it can now also pull out THREE cards from your opponents deck, is t his just yet more proof hearthcoming was a bad idea?

Calveit doesn't pull cards from your opponent's deck though? Also, Damien and Letho can be destroyed or locked... idk what the problem is.

Don't get this post. Calveit pulls a card (one from 3). Damien at a very expensive 11 provs resets that ability. Letho copies Damien. I mean, it's possible, but it's expensive and there's a LOT of cards will easily stop/remove them such as Thunder, Shackles, etc.

I'd be more inclined to complain about how HARD it is to get Damien and Letho to work, because of the insane amount of removal in Gwent. But then again I've already complained about removal 3,742 times.

Top Bottom