What game are you currently playing

+
I plan to buy it after a serious price drop, but if the only acceptable thing I can expect is combat (which I know it's fantastic) then I'll reinstall doom (and buy doom eternal) and that's it.

A major price drop could very well happen soon, as the game does not seem to be selling well.

A major price drop could very well happen soon, as the game does not seem to be selling well.
Oh, my idea of serious price drop for a game that lasts 15 hours is below 20€, not gonna happen very soon. In particular they announced DLCs, and I'm not buying any game until all DLCs are released (that's my policy) except for CDPR, I trust these folks (and TW3 lasted something like 100 hours + other 50ish hours of DLCs, it was worth it). I.E. I canceld my pre-order for control once I realised DLCs were coming after launch.
My trust will be lost forever if they'll try to drop a rockstar and make me buy the game twice (ps4 and ps5), but it's also true that rockstar is the only other company that has always satisfied me so far (RDR2 is my favourite game ever).
sekiro (NG+), borderlands 2, then I have borderlands the pre-sequel and before buying any other game I MUST finish AC origins that I abandoned months ago due to boredom (ugly copy of TW3, very ugly, same flaws in mechanics and fails where CDPR's masterpiece excelled).
I re-installed bloodborne while playing sekiro, probably it'll come before AC.
Gotta update the list: I got to the last boss in NG+ in sekiro, then I was busy so haven't played it in a while, lost all my skills now and it'd take me days before beating that son of a bitch again. Abandoned it, so close to getting the last trophy/achievment. Goddamn.
Finished AC: origins, had to lower to minimum difficulty and "speedrun" it due to the boredom it caused me. That's it, I'm done with the series, not yet with ubisoft. Next ubisoft game I'll look at is beyond good and evil 2, but it's multiplayer, so probably not.
borderlands 2: haven't played it in a while, but it's still installed. I'll finish it, eventually. I hate looting and that kind of (childish IMHO) humor.
Never started bloodborne, I don't feel like I want to put too much effort in games in this moment. Still installed, though.
After some conversation about driving in VG here, I reinstalled GTA V and I'm playing it very lazily, couple of misisons, lot of driving at full speed here and there, missions and on and on...
I need that damn CP2077 :cry:

Currently playing Witcher 3 (first play though) and Fall Out New Vegas. Can't get the DLC's the stop crashing on Fall Out, so I may give that one up. The main story line works fine, it's just the DLC's.

I may go back to Skyrim again soon. The modularity of that game is unsurpassed. May create a few new NPCs to interact with along the way.

I'll go another round with Witcher 3 soon. So much to do still at the end of the story.

Currently playing Witcher 3 (first play though) and Fall Out New Vegas. Can't get the DLC's the stop crashing on Fall Out, so I may give that one up. The main story line works fine, it's just the DLC's.

I may go back to Skyrim again soon. The modularity of that game is unsurpassed. May create a few new NPCs to interact with along the way.

I'll go another round with Witcher 3 soon. So much to do still at the end of the story.
Have you tried installing the unofficial patch for FONV? You can find it on Nexusmods.

Have you tried installing the unofficial patch for FONV? You can find it on Nexusmods.

I have. I've tried the .ini edits. I've tried various other suggested fixes as well. I'm now suspecting that it's some strange graphics card issue mixed with Windows 10. Many Windows 10 users have reported similar issues. I've enjoyed what I did get out of it, and I paid less than $10 for the entire game. At this point I think I'd just rather move on.

Guest 3847602

A Plague Tale: Innocence - action adventure set in France during 100 Year's War and Black Death. It kinda reminds me of Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (artistically) and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (mechanically). I'm really liking it so far, haven't finished it yet (currently at chapter 10), but I feel both games I mentioned are noticeably better. Still wort buying.

Watch Chernobyl if you havent started already. Great mini series on the soviet nuclear disaster from HBO. Only 5 episodes.
Barry is good too.

lost all my skills now and it'd take me days before beating that son of a bitch again

Even though I usually enjoy these kinds of games, I've always had a problem with that, like learning to walk over and over and over again.. Not fun!

Last edited:
Even though I usually enjoy these kinds of games, I've always had a problem with that, like learning to walk over and over and over again.. Not fun!
I wouldn't have any problem to start the game again, after the first time you learn all the bosses and it's way easier, the problem is that the final boss is too difficult to be beaten without a full playtrough of training. I still remember what he does almost by hearth, but my reflexes are too numb for that.

I have. I've tried the .ini edits. I've tried various other suggested fixes as well. I'm now suspecting that it's some strange graphics card issue mixed with Windows 10. Many Windows 10 users have reported similar issues. I've enjoyed what I did get out of it, and I paid less than $10 for the entire game. At this point I think I'd just rather move on.
Shame, it's a really great game. I've only played it back on Win7, had looked forward to playing it again on Win10. At least now I know what might be in store for me.

Played quite a lot of MTGA lately. The best card game I've played (except Gwent until December 2017), but its massive card draw RNG sometimes annoys me so much, that I have to take a break for a few weeks once in a while. Playing some Anno 1800 now.

Played quite a lot of MTGA lately. The best card game I've played (except Gwent until December 2017) [...]

Best? But what about the mana screw/flood seemingly happening every game?

[...] but its massive card draw RNG sometimes annoys me so much, that I have to take a break for a few weeks once in a while.

Never mind.

I used to play MTGA, but stopped playing because of this. It was just too much bad RNG.

Guest 3847602

I watched a video of that the other day. Looked sorta interesting based on the 15 minutes or so that I saw of the gameplay.
Now that I've finished, I can say that my initial impression was correct - it's a very good game, but far from being a masterpiece as far as I'm concerned...
It's got decent story, beautiful visuals, occasionally frustrating gameplay and pointless collectables. Puzzles are a mixed bag- they are trivial most of the time, there's a few good ones and a few instances where I had no idea what am I supposed to be doing to progress further. Finally, no bugs or performance problems whatsoever on my end.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Days Gone! It's a very good game.
DAYS GONE ONE PERCENTER 002 55.png

Attachments

• DAYS GONE ONE PERCENTER 002 55.png
    DAYS GONE ONE PERCENTER 002 55.png
    902.2 KB · Views: 40
Top Bottom