Video Game Show — The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt concert

+
I don't suppose they still do tours do they?
I saw recently that Assassin's Creed Symphony was doing a tour and it reminded me of the Witcher 3 in concert
the concert you can actually buy on GOG and which I own>>>>

https://www.gog.com/movie/video_game_show_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_concert

and was wondering if they still tour and do this Symphony, specifically in America since that is my location. I can't find any information on it in a google search so i'm assuming not but maybe someone else or an employee has information on this.

I’d love to hear that live too. But so far it doesn‘t look like a tour is going to happen. If there was one outside of Poland, you‘d easily find this info on the internet.

I’d love to hear that live too. But so far it doesn‘t look like a tour is going to happen. If there was one outside of Poland, you‘d easily find this info on the internet.

yea i've found nothing on the internet. so they have never gone on tour? that's a damn shame. I would give anything to see the witcher 3 symphony live. i thought they did at one point, i thought the recording you can buy on GOG was them doing a show on tour somewhere, maybe it was just a show they did in poland?

i thought the recording you can buy on GOG was them doing a show on tour somewhere, maybe it was just a show they did in poland?

It was played during the 9th Film Music Festival in Kraków, performed by the AUKSO Chamber Orchestra of the City of Tychy. But sadly, it really was just a very rare event.

It was played during the 9th Film Music Festival in Kraków, performed by the AUKSO Chamber Orchestra of the City of Tychy. But sadly, it really was just a very rare event.

oh wow that is a crime against humanity that this was a one time thing. that orchestra did such a spectacular job presenting the witcher 3 soundtrack, and Percival was wonderful too. I don't think I've ever seen anything about them touring outside of Poland either.

I'd love to hear this masterpiece live, too. Any musical accompaniment to the game is worthy of particular attention. It's a tremendous effort that demands as much respect as the game itself. I love the Witcher universe and everything about it. I think it's one of the best games ever been released. I also really love the Minecraft game universe. It reminds me of when my friends and I would get together and play on survival servers. It was a wonderful time that I will never forget. It makes me want to go back to it again. Everyone here has a game that brings back the same fond memories.

Last edited:
Top Bottom