[Release]Devil's Pit Mod

+

Guest 2364765

I've came to terms on how W3 modding looks like and for the time being i have other goals in mind.

Hey Skacikpl! I enjoyed your mod very much! skyrim esk but thats fine since i'd rather mod skyrim to be more like w3 lol!

Now that the new modding tools are out will this help with your mod? At the beginning it looked like a side quest? So many new items and gameplay changes which are super awesome man! Most original mod by far!

Guest 2364765

Hey Skacikpl! I enjoyed your mod very much! skyrim esk but thats fine since i'd rather mod skyrim to be more like w3 lol!

Now that the new modding tools are out will this help with your mod? At the beginning it looked like a side quest? So many new items and gameplay changes which are super awesome man! Most original mod by far!
No, not really.

I'm pretty much done with both Witcher 3 and this mod at this point and as such i do not plan to take it any further with or without tools.

That's too bad. Hope you get some extra motivation when Cyberpunk finally releases to make nice stuff according of your talent ;)

Guest 2364765

Hope you get some extra motivation when Cyberpunk finally releases to make nice stuff according of your talent ;)

@skacikpl
I noticed that your mod adds to the NPC the possibility of using the torches at night.

Do you think it would be possible to do the same for CIri?

Guest 2364765

@skacikpl
I noticed that your mod adds to the NPC the possibility of using the torches at night.

Do you think it would be possible to do the same for CIri?
Well, if it was doable for one NPC then it's doable for any other NPC.

@skacikpl Because you want a certain quest (which is full of humor) that you want to play? Asuming I've understood the tools right that it is possible to add quest content. Really the only reason I can think of. But I get the intention of you answer :D. Your mods though I did not use them very much have been great work of (mod)art. Thanks!

Guest 2364765

No, sorry - i am fully done with this game. No matter the tools and effort, the end game stays that nobody uses bigger mods because they're too hard to merge for average user.

Was never thinking something different but nice that you used your time to explain it more. I am also one of those average users who never used more complicated mods together for a whole playthrough. But I tried some more complicated mods like your while deactivating others. Was a legit decision to do this. Have nice time doing what you want to do!

Top Bottom