GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the key of new order of decks sorting? How are they sorted now?

I have currently 30 decks. Since Gwent official release in October 2018, decks had their fixed order, which was kept same all the time since 2018/10 up to 2019/04. Current update to 2.2 changed decks order. With 30 decks, deck order plays significant role for quick orientation, navigation and clarity for me.

Hello burza and dev team.

With the implementation of minimum units, what are your thoughts about Unit-spawning spells? Dont you think specials cards like bribery, imperial deplomacy, any kind of ressurrect, as well as artifacts such as portal and svalblod totem shouldn´t count for that limit in the same way damage/weather spells?

limiting it just because they are spells without evaluating them case by case is a bit unfair.

1.When can we expect the reworking of the Bibelots section (titles, avatars etc.)?

2.Will you fix this?
mapagw.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Pawel,

With the recent debacle about new starter decks (at least I milled all regular ones beforehand), don't you agree that a leek would be in order to soothe the souls? While everyone is asking about Radovid and Shani, I'd like to know if the next expansion brings us back Trolololo and Philippa. Can you comment on that, good sir? :)

Thanks

Hi Pawel,

With the recent debacle about new starter decks (at least I milled all regular ones beforehand), don't you agree that a leek would be in order to soothe the souls? While everyone is asking about Radovid and Shani, I'd like to know if the next expansion brings us back Trolololo and Philippa. Can you comment on that, good sir? :)

Thanks

No leeks allowed right now :D

Hi mr.Burza!Just two short questions from me.When will be fixed bug when we can`t see opponent`s name on start of match? When will be Barnabas fixed?It seems he work when he wants.Thanks for your time and have a nice day :)

Hi Pawel,

could we get a "Save as" option in the deckbuilder to copy a deck? Would make it a lot easier to try different cards in a deck.

Thanks and have a great day

Hi Burza

Would the design team ever consider releasing a small expansion (of about 20 cards), maybe a couple of months after a large expansion, when the meta has settled, with the specific intention of fleshing out weak archetypes introduced by the larger expansion and adding more unique dimensions to stronger archetypes?

I think this could be an important piece in keeping up the momentum and excitement of the changes the big expansions and monthly updates bring to the game. Thanks for answering, hope your having a great day.

Raunbjorn

Are there any plans to minimize the climbing grind each season? For example you could drop down two ranks instead of four. The grind now feels a bit over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom