[Leader idea] King Radovid V

+
Here is my idea for Radovid's ability. Order ability seems to be usefull and lore(&beta)-friendly. While the passive ability involves interaction from both players, you and your opponent can influence which unit will gain armor, by moving or damaging certain units and by playing disloyal units on the rigth row. Provision cost could be something around 15-17.

1559660247426.png

Edit: ability's text was a bit clarified.

Last edited:

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
The active ability is just damage on a stick, similar to Dettlaff, but stronger against engines. The passive ability only gains value in a few fringe cases. But when it does, it does it so well, the variance it creates is too high (combined with the leader's active ability). As such, while the suggestion is interesting and lore-befitting, I don't think it's a good idea.

Hello, I don't like it, because I think, that there must not be charges, and leaders must have just one leader card as in OBT, so no charges. Passive ability is interesting, but too complicated. It's better to make more simple and understandable abilities.

The active ability is just damage on a stick, similar to Dettlaff, but stronger against engines. The passive ability only gains value in a few fringe cases. But when it does, it does it so well, the variance it creates is too high (combined with the leader's active ability). As such, while the suggestion is interesting and lore-befitting, I don't think it's a good idea.
I did a little change for the text of passive ability. I agree, for the current card pool armor don't do much in most cases, but this kind of passive ability is aimed mostly for new card sets that will include different armor synergies. And i think passive distribution of stats(armor/boost/damage) instead of direct one like Meve or Crach are healthier for the game cos both players infuence that distribution.

Hello, I don't like it, because I think, that there must not be charges, and leaders must have just one leader card as in OBT, so no charges. Passive ability is interesting, but too complicated. It's better to make more simple and understandable abilities.
This leader could easily be turned into card, keeping both active and passive abilities with a small edit for active one(Deploy: lock 2 units. If enemies, deal 2 damage to them). As for passive ability being too compicated, i dont think so. Text for it is quite long. but the ability itself is pretty simple.

Something like "Lock an enemy unit or unlock an allied unit. Refresh at beginning of round" could be nice. More polyvalent and helpful with NR engines. Doesn't need the damage imo

I'm not that fond of giving Radovid lock, as that fits a lot better into NG by now and NR isn't supposed to be a control faction.
I'd rather give him purify and make it similar to Brouver.
Purify a unit. If it is an ally boost it by 2 if it is an enemy damage it by 2. 3 Charges.

I'm not that fond of giving Radovid lock, as that fits a lot better into NG by now and NR isn't supposed to be a control faction.
I'd rather give him purify and make it similar to Brouver.
Purify a unit. If it is an ally boost it by 2 if it is an enemy damage it by 2. 3 Charges.
I believe that's a great idea

I just know that if I have Radovid I'm here and I'm happy kkk

The ability to unlock two allied units and reinforce them in 2 each or 3 or block two enemy units and cause 2/3 think incredible!

Top Bottom