Homebrew decks all replaced with Starter Decks

+
I logged in yesterday to find that all my self made decks, bar one, had been replaced with starter decks. I had previously deleted all starter decks and had not "built" upon them.

Yes I have. I logged in after HC release to see all my hard work be scrapped and made a few decks but didn't have to energy to relearn the game I loved. I then left it for a long time and recently came back to it a few days ago. At which point I deleted the old decks I had made (they were now broken after such a long time of updates) and built new ones. I played happily for two days with my newly made decks. I logged in yesterday to find them all replaced with starter decks/had them added to the deck list (I think I only had 3 or 4 decks I had made), but not the last deck I used to play with as it was still there.

Extra: I read the thread posted and it seems like all that crafting and spending of scraps yesterday was a waste of resources smh.

Last edited:

Lexor

Forum veteran
I think you should contact support then.

It could have been some "account detection error" on CDPR side and they refreshed your account as inactive one.

That explains nothing. How I decide to play should have no bearing on the decks I decide to inventory.

I started to play Gwent around May 30 exactly when v.2.2 arrived. Bought Thronebreaker as well, played both games. A few days ago I found that my custom decks disappeared from Gwent, only default "Starters" present. And some cards disappeared too! I'm a noob, so can't remember all of them, but I surely had 3 witchers (Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel) and now they are gone. What the heck?

Top Bottom