Get ready.

+
I thought I was maybe overhyping you...and yet I underestimated you vastly. Congratulations for your throne of the most anticipated game in history. Well deserved, enjoy the spolights!

Forum veteran
I love how even after following this game for so many years, it can still totally surprise me.

Keanu's cool. Burning things is cool. A little confused how an implant grants immortality (presumably, it guards more against old age than being chopped up into little pieces), but cool.

Looking forward to more info. Especially minimum required specs, as many of us likely have work to be done on that front.

No better actor to promote 2077 then the OG Netrunner Neo/Keanu Reeves. Even a character in the game, that's badass.

My thoughts exactly. I had no idea they were going all out like this. I am a huge fan of Keanu and he hasn't even slipped a wink of this.
Post automatically merged:

Why can't we pre-order the collector's edition?

My thoughts exactly. I don't want to pre-order the standard steam edition.

If Mike Pondsmith himself isn't in this game, Ill be disappointed.

I soooooooooooooo want to meet him in person. I still have my original copy of the 2020 game. I want him to sign it. If you had told me I would be playing this paperback game set in 2020 in a computer version that blew anything I had imagined out of the water I would have laughed at you. The 2020 release date is just icing on the cake. Thank you CDPR for not releasing it this year.

Guest 4149880

I soooooooooooooo want to meet him in person. I still have my original copy of the 2020 game. I want him to sign it. If you had told me I would be playing this paperback game set in 2020 in a computer version that blew anything I had imagined out of the water I would have laughed at you. The 2020 release date is just icing on the cake. Thank you CDPR for not releasing it this year.

Yeah I didn't expect 2019 release, plus it didn't make much sense when they have once in a lifetime opportunity to release it the same year the original game was set. I also didn't expect a mid to late 2020 either so this fits.

Collector's Edition pre-orders is what he means.
Then it has nothing to do with what I said. Pre-orders ahead of demonstration. If it was anybody else (not CDPR), I'd consider it a cat in the sack.

Now I don't want to stir anything, I'm pretty sure the gameplay demo is coming.

Awesome!
I just preordered it

man, so many years waitng, and now it's almost here! :love:(y):giggle:

it would be good to know the system requirements

Guest 4149880

Then it has nothing to do with what I said. Pre-orders ahead of demonstration. If it was anybody else (not CDPR), I'd consider it a cat in the sack.

Now I don't want to stir anything, I'm pretty sure the gameplay demo is coming.

That's why I said its not over...

Guest 4211861

Keanu, the Johnny Silverhand we didn't know we wanted (this is how I know CDPR has a bright future, they have a very good vision).

Now, if anybody can give credibility to Silverhand, it's Keanu. I honestly don't know who else could do Silverhand properly.

Looks like Dex is the master thief path and perhaps the corp is the combat path? I don't know what to make of it. I'd rather go with Dex and get rich, rather than the crazy woman who orders hits as if lighting up a smoke.

You know what, I'm glad I stayed up for this, now I just have to stay alive until April. Better get my vaccinations in order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's hoping they can make April 16th without further delays.

Really liked the look of the city at night, and some of "bug"'s abilities shown.

Guys, guys at cd projekt,
Hats down, pants down, that was insane!

The emotions, motives and aliveness of the characters were caught perfectly.
The mood, the environment, the "story of the trailer" - it showed the consequences and depth of the world.

I really liked the "what I fight for moment", when V closes eyes, thinks of Jackie/his motivations and stands up.

From the 48min gameplay, Dexter seemed to be a calm friendly guy and this showed up his values and dark side.
Badass!

The turn of adrenaline, joy, laugh and victory to Jackie's death,... how V's smile faded away... holy shit...!

I am getting kinda mixed impressions about what the game really is, though.
From the first e3 2018 it looked kinda sunny, funny, "easy" and rebelish to me;
the 48 demo showed the grey, branching open world part of it, quest and consequences, killing and stuff;
and now we have kinda psychotic survival dark horror stuff.
I guess it will be all in, in the parts where it matters, so I guess there's much more what we haven't seen yet.

11/10 so far for me based on all the materials I have seen so far :)

Top Bottom