C://USB-02_backup/LOOT/COLLECTORS-EDITION_UNBOXING

+
I don't like the cover and action figure..
A guy on a motorcycle? Where is the concept of the game? implants and modified bodies? The first action figure of the woman with blades in the trailer was more beautiful and consistent =/
My opinion
11111.png

AU $429 for the collector's edition from EBgames Australia & JBhifi. ooh that's a bit too much. Australia is always getting screwed with prices.
US $250 at current exchange rate is AU $358. If i import, does anyone know if US steam codes are playable in different account regions?

Also, does the game come with a physical disc/s? The internet is slow in my area and a massive download can take days. It would be beneficial for a lot of people to have a decent amount of install data on disc to speed up the process. (understand that some downloading will still have to occur)

Last edited:
AU $429 for the collector's edition from EBgames Australia & JBhifi. ooh that's a bit too much.

US $250 at current exchange rate is AU $358. If i import, does anyone know if US steam codes are playable in different account regions?

First off where did you find it for sell in the US cause they have made it clear US PC players are not getting the CE at all.

AU $429 for the collector's edition from EBgames Australia & JBhifi.

I still pre-ordered it from EBgames because I wanted to support CDPR. I have ages to save up for it lol. Ehhh I'm still iffy on the statue choice. I would have preferred the spider machine from the Malestrom gang (I think that's what they're called) or the NCPD helmet I dunno. I agree that it's odd they chose this statue out of all the possibilities. It looks like something from Just Cause or something :/

Last edited:
First off where did you find it for sell in the US cause they have made it clear US PC players are not getting the CE at all.

? US not getting collectors? That doesn't make sense. Why would they miss out on such a huge market and, if true, why would they quote the price of US $250, in that currency? Considering i cant buy it for that much.
(I was under the assumption it would be sold in US and weighing up options of an international order VS buying in store)
Post automatically merged:

I still pre-ordered it from EBgames because I wanted to support CDPR.

I'll probably rationalize it and order. I need to find out about the install discs though. I think this game is going to be massive and it'll take days to download. CDPR give us install discs. Please!!!

EDIT: Read other thread. It's retarded. No disc in either SE or CE and PC CE only available outside US. WTF? seriously.

Last edited:
I'll probably rationalize it and order. I need to find out about the install discs though. I think this game is going to be massive and it'll take days to download. CDPR give us install discs. Please!!!

But tbh if you're not keen on spending that much the standard edition is awesome and great value. It comes with a steelbook, keychain and 2 posters if you preorder it at EB:cool:you don't really get that much more in the CE

me,on my tablet,my wife tried on her PC (Opera,windows 10)to buy the CE,one for each of us ,no go. CDPR website repeatedly says "Not Available in Your Region" Tried Canada, tried USA.... No go... :((

[member: 4360039"]Another must is CE for PC in the US/NA kind of crap your not doing it for us.[/QUOTE]

? US not getting collectors? That doesn't make sense. Why would they miss out on such a huge market and, if true, why would they quote the price of US $250, in that currency? Considering i cant buy it for that much.
(I was under the assumption it would be sold in US and weighing up options of an international order VS buying in store)
Post automatically merged:

EDIT: Read other thread. It's retarded. No disc in either SE or CE and PC CE only available outside US. WTF? seriously.

If ya check out Marcin Momot's tweet US/NA PC gamers are getting the shaft and everyone knows it in this thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/few-questions-about-collectors-edition.10980539/

I either sell the statue or cancel the pre-order. The content is okay all in all, nothing really special but I like artbooks. The price point though is extremely high and that for a statue that is ugly and yeah it looks as if it's from Just Cause as xxTotexx said. So paying such a huge price just for an Artbook seems rather unreasonable for me.

I either sell the statue or cancel the pre-order. The content is okay all in all, nothing really special but I like artbooks. The price point though is extremely high and that for a statue that is ugly and yeah it looks as if it's from Just Cause as xxTotexx said. So paying such a huge price just for an Artbook seems rather unreasonable for me.
I was thinking of selling the statue too! Yeaaaah. $430 for an ugly statue (sorry, but I dunno what they were thinking. Maybe it looks really cool in person?) and the artbook, extra stickers, patches and pins. The rest you can basically get in the standard edition.... Oof. I dunno whether to cancel or not.

Lol If more think like us who is going to buy the statue then?^^ That's also one of my quirks. Geralt was an exceptional character and him slaying the Griffin a captivating scene. No one knows V though and everyone has their own V, so who would want some guy with two guns in such a cringeworthy scene? Who would buy this off me?

Lol If more think like us who is going to buy the statue then?^^ That's also one of my quirks. Geralt was an exceptional character and him slaying the Griffin a captivating scene. No one knows V though and everyone has their own V, so who would want some guy with two guns in such a cringeworthy scene? Who would buy this off me?
Depends on how much you were asking I suppose... Guessing I'll be out of luck getting a CE of my own. They'll sell out before I have a spare $250 I'd guess.

I knooooow right. It really is baffling. I wanna ask why they chose that statue out of everything that could've been... Like, more cyberpunk lol. Tbh I would have preferred a statue of Jackie or a machine. Like the spider robot or a model of the black car that's battery operated lol.... WHY this? From the pic it doesn't even look like default V to me lol.

Okay I'm not cancelling because I wanna support CDPR, but hopefully for the next game they'll ask the community what they'd like in the CE lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom