Official E3 2019 Gameplay Sneak Peak

+
This club scene...looks like maybe we will get some real club life recreated in a game!

club.png

Aesthetically it looks good.

Otherwise... truly a sneak peek, as it doesn’t give out much at all.

Not to me at least (for trying to get an accidental quarter of a second glimpse of something I might actually consider relevant).

It was nice to see that cyberlimbs will look different and are presumably customizable. I also liked seeing how netrunner skills can be used to avoid direct confrontation and will character skill, rather than minigame, dependant.

I also like that the light at least can have the colour changed on the jacket. It gives me hope for a broader range of customisation for other clothes, so maybe there won't be, "I can wear this thing that I like the look of, or this other thing that makes my build 0.01% more effective."

We can see here silverman, that means that 100% he is in your head? Brain-dance?

The protagonist also said, "Mr. Hand send me" Could that imply the connection he has with silverhand? Perhaps if you side with him? Things will developed trough the story from that point of view?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 1,276
Last edited:
I'm a little bit curious about the character view showing very robot-like arms.
Are those a choice to get in the game, or, perhaps a consequence of events in the cinematice trailer? You cut off the body guard arms, and Dexter deShaun does the same to you before dumping your body with all the other trash and now you have to make-do with cheap arms?

Top Bottom