Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2019

+
That in-game example a few posts up looks like he has slept in a dumpster, is about to bite someone and has lost a few patches of hair to mange.

Well 2020 would be an obvious year to release the game and harken back to the original, plus like you said, given more time to have the game in the best condition before release. 2019 doesn't seem likely to me, nor does it make sense at this point in time. In the long hall, releasing 2077 in 2020 will also be one of those "nostalgic" things everyone talks about it. No ones going to say "Hell Yeah the original game was in the year 2020 and Cyberpunk 2077 came out in.... 20...19?" No, talk about a massive missed opportunity.

2020 isnt the original btw.

The memes coming out of the whole Keanu affair are one of a kind :ROFLMAO:

It has started again...

https://www.gamepressure.com/newsro...red-bets-on-open-world-adventure-not-rp/z8ca4

Of course, almost all signs have kinda pointed towards something like that.

If it’s marketing (as speculated), it’s pretty damn confusing way to do it.

If it’s something else, it perhaps should be cleared out at E3 as conprehensively as possible. ’Cause what ever it is, it’s not doing the game any favors.

That's the kinda sh*t I was concerned of.

At this point I can even see some similarities between Bioware's E3 behavior last year (according to Schreier sources) and CDPR's this year. It all looks very shady and suspicious imo.

Last edited:
V's actor/voice actor reminds me Aaron Paul's Jessie Pinkman so much. Am I the only one? Just rewatched "Breaking Bad" so I've noticed a lot of similarities in intonations and mimic. I would like to know who was behind V in E3 cinematic trailer.

Last edited:
Whatever happens everything will be saturated with all the 2077 things...look forward to it...but I hopes you get to at least watch it on someone's phone or something.

Yeah, that's what happened. Spent the entire evening on a table, not communicating, with my headphones plugged in and watching the conference. As much as the screen was small and the stream kept buffering, I was satisfied because I got the watch the cinematic live like everyone else.

I just checked out the pre-order on GAMESTOP. Look, I'm looking forward to the game and all, but there is NO WAY I can afford $250.00! Hell, that's more than my car payment. Looks like I'll have to wait for the $60.00 special on Amazon.

I must say I am disappointed by CDPR by yet again keeping the game play demo behind closed doors..

They say it's to build hype. Sorry it, for me at least builds disappointment. Makes me feel as some kind of 2nd class person. That somehow we're not allowed to see it because we are too stupid to know things can change..
That tune doesn't work when you showed us 48 minutes already last year.

Furthermore, you give us a CGI/Cinematic trailer that isn't even in-game footage. Aka, totally pointless cause the game doesn't look like it. Confined to a small room to boot.

You showed less this year than you did with reveal trailer last year.
I already made the decision I want the game. So why not throw us a bone, I am sure most already want the game.

Saying you want to generate hype. That has already happened from last year. Are you looking for people that were in a coma or something? Tell me again how you build hype by showing less of the game?

Waited a whole year for some new info and game play to be met with a "Sorry you and the rest of the gamers that will PAY for the game, well you're not special enough. Only press and people that actually attend E3 warrant our attention. But here is a CGI trailer that show you less than previous year. Don't forget to PAY us later"...

Bad move..

I feel your pain mate. Well hype... we know it exists and it's only a matter of time. That's the basis of suspense. It's already being said/rumored the 2nd gameplay will be revealed in a couple months during another show I don't remember the name off. Kinda like the last demo.

It's not like a trailer, Keanu Reeves, a release date and pre-orders is nothing...

Patience Choomba

Top Bottom