So is Keanu Reeves your Spirit Animal?

+
He's obviously an AI representation of Johnny Silverhand in V's head, that will guide him throughout the game. I believe this is due to the choice of picking him as a childhood hero in the character creation screen.
My question is will the other two CP Legends make an appearance or have they been scrapped? If not will they also be played by celebrities (i hope not)?

He's obviously an AI representation of Johnny Silverhand in V's head, that will guide him throughout the game. I believe this is due to the choice of picking him as a childhood hero in the character creation screen.
My question is will the other two CP Legends make an appearance or have they been scrapped? If not will they also be played by celebrities (i hope not)?

I doubt he is there from the beginning, as such an AI assistant should be somewhat rare and expensive in the world of Cyberpunk. (Also bit strange, what would be his purpose exactly?)

I consider more likely that he is part of the chip and appears as a story element only after V got hold of it.

Top Bottom