Error on the front page

+
Yes, I found an error on the frontpage.

In the picture to the left, Samurai has band aid on wound over his LEFT eye. In the trailer to the right, the wound is over his RIGHT eye.

https://www.cyberpunk.net/dk/en/

Any prize for me? :wink:

- PCDania

But there's also the difference in strips color of his jacket collar, is it an error too? Or may be one of the option of your character customization?

Having more than one jacket is normal. A scar moving from one eyebrow to another is exceptional.

Maybe he put his skin augment on the wrong way?

Dunno how long you're willing to play this game with us, the rest of the forums. ;)

Maybe the old scar on the left healed and he got a new one on the right? Maybe he bumped into the exact same object?

I can do this ALL week. Mods might not be so lenient though.

Ah! The old mirror image trick!

To the lab!

source.gif

He's looking in a mirror. It's a reflection in the trailer.
Oh, so one can sit at home enjoying a drink while one's reflection runs around trying not to get killed.

I have two explanations myself:
#1: The picture is made first but, before the trailer was made someone changed how Samurai looks because that someone found that looked better for some reason.

#2: They are identical twins who like to be chromed the same way. In the long run that gave them too many problems when people got them confused. When one of the identical twins got a cut in the eye brow over one eye, the other got one made too but over the other eye so people got a chance not mixing them up. Now people are killing each other over which twin has a cut over this or that eye.

Btw, the color on the inside of the jacket collar looks like some kind of light so it could easily be some RGB LED lights, after all it's in year 2077.

Top Bottom