CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

+
I dont need CE, but I'd appreciate if CDPR restocked their merch store. All the T-shirts of all sizes are sold out, and I'd like to wear one to a roleplaying convention over here at the end of july.

Checked the links from Cyberpunk.net again, only Amazon is avaiable
the others are "deactivated", yet via several outside sources MediaMarkt
/ Saturn group is linked as selling Cyberpunk (no PC CE though)
that is definitly off....

Anyone who's trusted the links will probably go away empty-handed. The CEs for the PC are now sold everywhere in Europe. You can still find CEs for XBOX and Playstation at Gamestop and Gameware.at

Mediamarkt and Saturn sold the CEs tonight at half past one, after 30min everything was gone. Gamestop sold yesterday around 18 o'clock, after 10min everything was gone for the PC.

For many people this is bitter as they never had a real chance to get CEs.

Well, at this point i am not sure if the CEs are really sold out already.
Amazon says not avaiable (PC) other links on Cyberpunk are still
deactivated... this is really confusing...

I do like to request a restock, if they are really already out of numbers
for the PC CE of CP2077

So, please CDPR would you give us MORE CEs for PC in EUROPE?
*Puppy Eyes*
The indicator "Currently unavailable" in Amazon is a reference to "Out of stock".
Source: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/cust...e=UTF8&nodeId=201910280&qid=1560330703&sr=1-1

Limited Collector's Editions is for those people who want to support the Devs, who then become something unique in exchange that not everybody can get their hands to, obtaining kudos. Normally restocking those would break its purpose.

Though I get your point, since the PC CE of CP2077 was excluded from the USA at the first place, you can safely assume that the amount of the available CE's were taken account only towards the availability within its intended regions (USA excluded that is). That said, it would indeed make sense to consider a restock for the USA, due to the balance you can say, instead of taking away amounts from other regions to refill the demand in the USA that wasn't considered before.

Quick question for you guys!

Let's say that I buy the PC Standard Edition from Amazon.co.uk (United Kingdom) to get the exclusive steelbook... will I be able to play the game if I live in Canada?

It is my understanding that GOG codes are region-free, but I would like to have a confirmation before I buy the game from this retailer.

Thanks!
It's DRM-free. You can even install the game straight from the game disc without even unlocking any code (like good old times, right?). The code inside the box is just for your GoG-Collection and the backup copies + the digital contents (which are DRM-Free too after unlocking).
The only issue that might occur, when attempting to install from the disc, the region code the DVDs or Blurays belong to. If the discs have the ALL region code flags, then it won't matter. However, for your reference Canada belongs to region code 1 (DVD) and code A (Bluray).

I'm not even sure a restock is possible at this point... at least within reason. And yeah, the European stock must've gone to the US.

CDPR will have created the existing CE's by making bulk deals months in advance with manufacturers who will have prepared and timed their facilities for it.

For CDPR to squeeze out "a few more on short notice" will be horrifically expensive. You'll be paying more for legitimate new prints than any scalper would dare fleece you for, or wait months for a new batch, at which point those who already own a first series CE will complain loudly.

Anyone who's trusted the links will probably go away empty-handed. The CEs for the PC are now sold everywhere in Europe. You can still find CEs for XBOX and Playstation at Gamestop and Gameware.at

Mediamarkt and Saturn sold the CEs tonight at half past one, after 30min everything was gone. Gamestop sold yesterday around 18 o'clock, after 10min everything was gone for the PC.

For many people this is bitter as they never had a real chance to get CEs.

*raises hand* I for one am the one who trusted the links, since up until monday morning I did check everywhere here in Italy and you couldn't order it.
Of course the orders went up during Monday, and of course these past two days have been super work intensive where I didn't even manage to think about checking, up until this morning.

Maybe my brother managed to snatch an order for the PS4 version of the CE (I wanted it for PC, he plays on the Xbox One X, while we have a PS4 non pro sitting by), but that's only for the sake of having the CE, whereas I'll end up buying the game on GoG should that be the case.

As you pointed out, never ever trust the websites. I should know better by now.
My last change are "in store" orders: there's one grayed out on the CEs for Italy, stating "coming soon" but they may have it already, or they'll have availability soon, it's just a matter of checking now.

So where can I buy CE in Europe? I could even go with PS4 version as I'm more interested in phisical items. The only option with international shipping I've managed to find right now is game.co.uk, but the cost is way higher ($320) and I constantly get a message 'payment was not successful, please try again'. I've checked with the bank, everyting's fine on their side.
Any suggestions?:rolleyes:

I'm not even sure a restock is possible at this point... at least within reason. And yeah, the European stock must've gone to the US.

CDPR will have created the existing CE's by making bulk deals months in advance with manufacturers who will have prepared and timed their facilities for it.

For CDPR to squeeze out "a few more on short notice" will be horrifically expensive. You'll be paying more for legitimate new prints than any scalper would dare fleece you for, or wait months for a new batch, at which point those who already own a first series CE will complain loudly.

There may also be a planned distribution cycle, like giving availability of X numbers during the initial launch, then more down the line, not like increased stock/restock, but still the same original planned amount, but available for orders in batches.

Being the good guys they are, they may as well request additional pieces for the sake of more sales.

So where can I buy CE in Europe? I could even go with PS4 version as I'm more interested in phisical items. The only option with international shipping I've managed to find right now is game.co.uk, but the cost is way higher ($320) and I constantly get a message 'payment was not successful, please try again'. I've checked with the bank, everyting's fine on their side.
Any suggestions?:rolleyes:

Read here:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...p-to-cdpr-gang.10980539/page-10#post-11564446

I missed the preorder for the PC CE. I'm not 100% sure, but it seems as the only difference between PC, PS4 and Xbone is the game case delivered with the version of the game. I ordered the PS4 version and will give the PS4 version to a good friend and will buy the pc standard version to play it on pc. The rest included in the CE should be identical. Any confirmation on that assumption?

I missed the preorder for the PC CE. I'm not 100% sure, but it seems as the only difference between PC, PS4 and Xbone is the game case delivered with the version of the game. I ordered the PS4 version and will give the PS4 version to a good friend and will buy the pc standard version to play it on pc. The rest included in the CE should be identical. Any confirmation on that assumption?
Not the optimal option (You gonna have the PS4 Logo on the large box), but you can do that. The contents are identical except the game version.

The indicator "Currently unavailable" in Amazon is a reference to "Out of stock".
Source: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/cust...e=UTF8&nodeId=201910280&qid=1560330703&sr=1-1

Limited Collector's Editions is for those people who want to support the Devs, who then become something unique in exchange that not everybody can get their hands to, obtaining kudos. Normally restocking those would break its purpose.

Though I get your point, since the PC CE of CP2077 was excluded from the USA at the first place, you can safely assume that the amount of the available CE's were taken account only towards the availability within its intended regions (USA excluded that is). That said, it would indeed make sense to consider a restock for the USA, due to the balance you can say, instead of taking away amounts from other regions to refill the demand in the USA that wasn't considered before.

It's DRM-free. You can even install the game straight from the game disc without even unlocking any code (like good old times, right?). The code inside the box is just for your GoG-Collection and the backup copies + the digital contents (which are DRM-Free too after unlocking).
The only issue that might occur, when attempting to install from the disc, the region code the DVDs or Blurays belong to. If the discs have the ALL region code flags, then it won't matter. However, for your reference Canada belongs to region code 1 (DVD) and code A (Bluray).

See the problem i have here TalentX
IT WAS NEVER AVAIBLE FOR ME
not Sunday, not Monday, definitly not Thursday and let alone TODAY
That is what pisses me kinda off right now

Out of Stock within 5 minutes after reveal? yeah... that is quite some
limited CE i must say and that is the reason i ask for a "restock"

See the problem i have here TalentX
IT WAS NEVER AVAIBLE FOR ME
not Sunday, not Monday, definitly not Thursday and let alone TODAY
That is what pisses me kinda off right now

Out of Stock within 5 minutes after reveal? yeah... that is quite some
limited CE i must say and that is the reason i ask for a "restock"

I know exactly what you mean. It was available for longer but most shops got it sold out quite within the same day it got available, more or less.
However this problem escalated due to folks in the USA who ordered from Europe, because the PC version isn't available there (yet). Of course there is also a problem of scalpers. In ebay there are auctions where the CE goes for over 1000 bucks already.
It's fascinating how this crowd's going for offers of scalpers, knowing that they're just supporting them to continue with that fraud and making life harder for future CE's.

Another issue is Bandai Namco being a terrible distributor, so is Werner Bros. They completely messed up the distribution of the CE, making it incredibly hard for European residents to obtain the CE in the language they want.

CE costs 350 dollars in sweden, thats the price of a new console..
-$20 and you can get the AMD Ryzen 3700X, or +$50 to get the Ryzen 3800X :ohstopit:

PC CE is available in uk exclusively at game and it can't ship it outside UK. Will therre be any other options of getting english version?

I'm gonna give up to try get a CE copy, i only hope the merchandise will be available in the store as single product one day in the future.

I'm gonna give up to try get a CE copy, i only hope the merchandise will be available in the store as single product one day in the future.
i doubt it ... that would kinda defeat the purpose of LIMITED collectors items. Also the Mantisblades Lady figurine (the press one) is up on ebay for 600 bucks and double ...

Top Bottom