CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

+
I’ve preordered the CE hoewever am having second thought on the justifiability of £250. I love CDPR and the games they create.

I am struggling to agree that the price to be paid is worth the content. Don’t get me wrong the game itself will be awesome for the money we will put into it in comparison to other devs out there.
I've tried to order in uk, but they can't ship it outside. I ended up buying one in Poland as I have polish friends and can ship it to my country. It costs about $205 plus shipping.

I've tried to order in uk, but they can't ship it outside. I ended up buying one in Poland as I have polish friends and can ship it to my country. It costs about $205 plus shipping.

Have you been able to get any insight, maybe from your polish-speaking friends, as to what language all the physical goodies will be in, i.e. World Compendium, Art Book, Map... cause if that'll all be localised as well, you'd now be getting all of that in polish.

Production cost-wise, I would expect all goodies to be in english as that would mean only one production run of the total volume, thus much lower cost compared to multiple runs with individually lower volumes... but you never know, CDPR after all might do a polish version for their home crowd.

Last edited:
Have you been able to get any inside, maybe from your polish-speaking friends, as to what language all the physical goodies will be in, i.e. World Compendium, Art Book, Map... cause if that'll all be localised as well, you'd now be getting all of that in polish.

Production cost-wise, I would expect all goodies to be in english as that would mean only one production run of the total volume, thus much lower cost compared to multiple runs with individually lower volumes... but you never know, CDPR after all might do a polish version for their home crowd.
I don't know that. My guess is it is indeed in polish. Maybe someone from CDPR can clarify it. In any case, thre's not much to localize other then the compendium. I don't think I'm willing to pay extra $80 for getting translated version of it). Artbook is for pictures and there's no text on other items as far as I know.

Yep, as Vattier said "[all] contents will be localised" -- that includes any and all written text, it'll all be in polish for the polish CE.
Well in that case I've got time till april to work on my Polish). It shouldn't be that hard as I already know English, Ukranian, Russian and also a bit of French and Valyrian :LOL:

Well in that case I've got time till april to work on my Polish). It shouldn't be that hard as I already know English, Ukranian, Russian and also a bit of French and Valyrian :LOL:

Erm, lemme think:

Hello, [unknown], Privjet, Bonjour, Dracaris... :cool:
And polish, I believe, Dobre?

Either way, great reaction mate... instead of complaining about something like this, you look forward to learning the language instead! (y)

Is there any chance to get an CE in Germany? A second rollout or something^^
I watched the E3, but had to go to sleep at 2 AM.
Cyberpunk Homepage: CE Available soon!
8 AM in the morning: Amazon CE sold out!
Cyberpunk Homepage: Available soon.

So Amazon was faster than the Homepage...

Yeah, Amazon actually had the CEs available to preorder at around 0:30, and at 1:30 at least there were still some left, that's the last time I checked that day.

As CDPR said they were limited, I don't think there'd be a general second run, but there might be other retailers offering their alotments at a later date potentially... on the website, you could see MediaMarkt/Saturn and GameStop as well, have you tried calling those maybe?

Yeah, Amazon actually had the CEs available to preorder at around 0:30, and at 1:30 at least there were still some left, that's the last time I checked that day.

As CDPR said they were limited, I don't think there'd be a general second run, but there might be other retailers offering their alotments at a later date potentially... on the website, you could see MediaMarkt/Saturn and GameStop as well, have you tried calling those maybe?

Yes, i tried. But was to late...
And after i recognized that there is no difference in digital content between normal and CE, the CE for PS4 was sold out too...

Erm, lemme think:

Hello, [unknown], Privjet, Bonjour, Dracaris... :cool:
And polish, I believe, Dobre?

Either way, great reaction mate... instead of complaining about something like this, you look forward to learning the language instead! (y)
The world is neutral. There's no good or bad in it. It all depends on how we look at it and what we compare it to. Try to live like that and you won't complain about anything ever again).
There's a free course of high valyrian at duolingo. The creator of the language himself made it, so it's pretty decent. Knowing such language is fun, especialy when you can say to people whatever you want or feel without any consequences)). Ukrainian and Russuian are my native languages. I learned English from games, movies and native speakers. Guilds in online games with viocechat was very helpful too. I still make some mistakes, but it's more ro less fluent. As for the French, I took some lessons back in school, it's so so tbh..

The only chance to obtain one in Amazon DE is by trying to refresh the site regularly and trying to pre-order when someone cancelled his/hers. As by cancelling it becomes available again in the catalouge to other interested buyers. And there are people cancelling every now and then. You've to be lucky and fast too, you'll probably not be the only person trying this method. But be aware that Amazon DE sells only the German localized version of the CE.

I wish CDPR would make the CE available in Amazon UK too for the people in Europe who wants their content in English language.

Media Markt and Saturn group links are gone on the Cyberpunk site.
Amazon "HAD" PS4 version "putable" into cart but you couldn t check them out
Said no one is able to deliver....

So yeah... unless CDPR gives out a second run on this... not a chance anymore fo germany
to get you a CE, i am afraid.

Yes i am on the NON CE end too since it was NEVER avaiable for me... when i checked
This just sucks ... they must ve been gone within 1 min or so after the reveal
Snatched by ebay sharks to resell them for double or triple the price
that is disgusting....

I’ve preordered the CE hoewever am having second thought on the justifiability of £250. I love CDPR and the games they create.

I am struggling to agree that the price to be paid is worth the content. Don’t get me wrong the game itself will be awesome for the money we will put into it in comparison to other devs out there.

I'd recommend canceling immediately. Your hype rush since E3 has worn off and if you've already started doubting yourself 9 months ahead of launch...

Then again, you'll probably get good resale value if you want to mini-scalp it.

Too Late for me again... damned

Erm, it still shows as available for me... or again, whichever: available.
It also says that it only ships to mainland Germany, so if you're not german, then that's why it's not being shown as available probably.

Top Bottom