Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2019

+
Some "media" and "activists" already attacking CDPR, saying the game is racist and transphobic. Why CDPR still wastes time withe media that only cares about clickbait and outrage? Show the game online, fans will create the hype. I hope CDPR ignores them and create the game they want.

People are also complaining about excessive cursing and stuff. Full Nudity. Man this might turn fun actually.

Will there be normal characters? What about the Cyberpunk art of the first trailer? Only junkies and odd characters in the trailers. What happened to this? Where were the cyberpunk chicks like the mock-up of Ciri?
Hopefully the majority of the game will focus on more relatable faces and figures .

Attachments

• yprQfLX.png
    yprQfLX.png
    2 MB · Views: 112
  • rj2Xbgb.png
    rj2Xbgb.png
    488.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
The question remains if it affects actual sighting/accuracy, which I hope is strictly player controlled.
Paweł Sasko in the interview with PlayStation Access said that accuracy when using guns will be affected by the Cool stat, which represents the ability of your character to keep it's composure in the middle of stressful situations, such as being in the middle of the firefight, which will be represented by stuff like the way your crosshair behaves and so on. Of course, there are some other areas affected by Cool as well (Interviewer claimed that she saw three) and according to MIles it will also affect the dialogues, but Paweł refused to talk for now about other ways of how Cool will be utilized in the game.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/ga...play-Updates-revealed-for-PS4-Xbox-PC-release

"Talking to GameBolt, quest director for the game Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz revealed that there was no ‘moral system per se. However, to complete [Cyberpunk 2077] non-lethally, you have to be very good at stealth, invest in points that allow you to stealth better, use weapons that will allow you to incapacitate the enemy instead of killing them.’

Additionally, the option to play non-lethally may well impact the multiple endings that CD Projekt Red have promised will be included in the game. As the Witcher 3 showed players, there are likely to be huge consequences for your actions."

Paweł Sasko in the interview with PlayStation Access said that accuracy when using guns will be affected by the Cool stat, which represents the ability of your character to keep it's composure in the middle of stressful situations, such as being in the middle of the firefight, which will be represented by stuff like the way your crosshair behaves and so on. Of course, there are some other areas affected by Cool as well (Interviewer claimed that she saw three) and according to MIles it will also affect the dialogues, but Paweł refused to talk for now about other ways of how Cool will be utilized in the game.

I find the way she jiggles very distracting :whistle: Not sure if i was able to take in anything that was said .

Top Bottom