Improve targeting and card text for Barnabas Beckenbauer

+
Improvement suggestions:
- make the order you choose the Elf, Dwarf and Dryad irrelevant (the boosts can still apply in the current order)
- if the order of selection is important (no idea why it would be), change the card text to say: "Boost in this order an allied Elf, Dwarf, and Dryad unit by 2". (I wasted the card several times thinking it was bugged until I learned that the order is important; if at least the text explained this then it would make it easier to use).
- add the selection targets (the blue circle thingies) after each selection, similar to how Milaen targetting works.
- If for whatever reason you "could" select one each but you only want to boost one or two of them, then make it so that after one (or after two) selections, if you click on Barnabas then it applies the boosts.
- sometimes, even if you select Elf first and have a dwarf, the boost applies immediatelly and you cannot select a dwarf. I'm not certain if this is a bug or if this happens when you click twice on an elf (for example because you are not sure you clicked correctly the first time).

Improvement suggestions:
- make the order you choose the Elf, Dwarf and Dryad irrelevant (the boosts can still apply in the current order)
- if the order of selection is important (no idea why it would be), change the card text to say: "Boost in this order an allied Elf, Dwarf, and Dryad unit by 2". (I wasted the card several times thinking it was bugged until I learned that the order is important; if at least the text explained this then it would make it easier to use).
- add the selection targets (the blue circle thingies) after each selection, similar to how Milaen targetting works.
- If for whatever reason you "could" select one each but you only want to boost one or two of them, then make it so that after one (or after two) selections, if you click on Barnabas then it applies the boosts.
- sometimes, even if you select Elf first and have a dwarf, the
gimp freejobalert notepad++ boost applies immediatelly and you cannot select a dwarf. I'm not certain if this is a bug or if this happens when you click twice on an elf (for example because you are not sure you clicked correctly the first time).
I also second some of the points you have stated.
Hope they improve on it.

Thanks and Regards,
Oliver

Last edited:
Top Bottom