Please fix Predatory Dive already

+
I don't understand why people are so eager to attack a no defects card like Predatory Dive. Probably because they do not use it. :shrug:

I just watched a video of a guy playing a gimmick deck today. And guess what he faced, a revived "no-units" deck. What enabled the guy to play like that? Mainly predatory dive, and immune hand boost.

Not only is predatory dive defect according to its own description, but is also encouraged bad playstyles and unsportsmanlike behaviours.

I just watched a video of a guy playing a gimmick deck today. And guess what he faced, a revived "no-units" deck. What enabled the guy to play like that? Mainly predatory dive, and immune hand boost.

Not only is predatory dive defect according to its own description, but is also encouraged bad playstyles and unsportsmanlike behaviours.

1. "No-units" decks do not exist. If you play 25 cards, as is normal, more than half are units, because the minimun is 13.
2. Today I have played against and artifact/inmune Scoia´tel deck. Naturally that effect has only been able to do it in one of the 3 rounds, the last (because having so many units does not allow it). He has won, but I have had bad luck whit when I picked cards between rounds. In addition, he played well and it was an interesting game surprising me, and changing the game style in the last round. I think that only use handbuff once.
3. Unsportsmanlike is not that case. Sometimes I think that some players see everything that is not an easy game as unsportsmanlike. :shrug:
4. Scoia´tel do not have predatory dive. Skellige artifacts decks do not have predatory dive or inmune/handbuff. It's a game style.

I liked unitless decks. But since they can not be done anymore, I'm playing a copied Tier 1, and I'm winning more games than in a long time.
It's slow and it's not as fun as before, but it's my best option now.
Thanks.

1. "No-units" decks do not exist. If you play 25 cards, as is normal, more than half are units, because the minimun is 13.
2. Today I have played against and artifact/inmune Scoia´tel deck. Naturally that effect has only been able to do it in one of the 3 rounds, the last (because having so many units does not allow it). He has won, but I have had bad luck whit when I picked cards between rounds. In addition, he played well and it was an interesting game surprising me, and changing the game style in the last round. I think that only use handbuff once.
3. Unsportsmanlike is not that case. Sometimes I think that some players see everything that is not an easy game as unsportsmanlike. :shrug:
4. Scoia´tel do not have predatory dive. Skellige artifacts decks do not have predatory dive or inmune/handbuff. It's a game style.

I liked unitless decks. But since they can not be done anymore, I'm playing a copied Tier 1, and I'm winning more games than in a long time.
It's slow and it's not as fun as before, but it's my best option now.
Thanks.

1. I know this, but it seems some people mulligan away all the units to make those kind of decks. It's not a pest anymore, but part of the issue with those cards is predatory dive, and ability to manually target an immune card on hand.
2. I've question the amount and strength of immune cards in the game. I don't mind immune, but it has potential to be abused if there are too many of immune cards are too good.

Nah, I like fair games, and I like difficult and challenging games (ofcourse I prefer to win), but some decks just abuse poor mechanics in the game, and I don't like that. This includes Predatory Dive.

It has become a bad joke lately. All those Monster deck exploiting the malfunctioning Predatory Dive. Whatever you play out gets destroyed, but they pay no fee for it, since they have no card on the board. A cheap provision god mode. Ridiculous. I get a fit of laughter each time thinking about how the same people exploiting PD cry about literally each SK card as being op.

Top Bottom