Preorder of Cyberpunk 2077 on GoG

+
So I preordered CP 2077 on GoG yesterday, 16.06.2019. How do I use discount on CDPR store now?

Till i actually see this game running on PS4 Pro it's all hype..
And Just to let CD know, it's a common view with many in the Playstation community...
No smoke and mirrors show the game running on the console.

If the US store opens up, do you guys think the GOG 30% offer be available again?

I really screwed up and didn't preorder yesterday and was really hoping to buy the merch with the coupon. Idk for some reason I thought I should wait until the US version of the store opened up...

See here for information. The link to the store, if needed, here.

I'm still confused as to where I should go to find my code. They say:

1. How can I get the 30% discount code for the official CD PROJEKT RED Merchandise Store?
    The discount is offered for all Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM or via GOG GALAXY between June 9th and June 17th, 10 PM UTC.
  2. What is the discount code for exactly?
    It applies to all goods in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines. Please keep in mind that discounts do not add up, and the higher discount prevails. The code is valid until 30 June 2019, 10 PM UTC.
  3. Where can I find my discount code?
    It will be automatically assigned to the Cyberpunk 2077 game in your library after the purchase. You can find it in the More -> Serial Keys section in your GOG.COM library (this section is currently not available in the Galaxy Client).

I went to my library but there is no 'more' button on that entire page.

I went to my library but there is no 'more' button on that entire page.
I'm not sure what the issue may be. Perhaps it's a matter of where you are located?

Point 5: Which countries does CD PROJEKT RED Merchandise Store ship to?
They're currently shipping to all countries of the European Union.

Upon the official US store launch, the code will also be redeemable in the United States and Canada.

If you live outside of the mentioned regions, you will not be able to use the code. You can however pass it to a friend living in one of the EU countries, US or Canada.

Also took me a minute, clarification from the text above:

You can find it in the More -> Serial Keys section in your GOG.COM library (this section is currently not available in the Galaxy Client).

Go to the GOG page, login, go to your library and click on Cyberpunk2077 on the library and you'll find the More menu there, the discount link is under the serial keys section:

1560970867297.png

Main problem right now is that everything cyberpunk is sold out, maybe someone from CDPR could let us know if they plan to restock before 30.06 or perhaps extend the deadline :/

So, if I'm understanding this right, for people who live in North America who opted not to pre-order yet because the merch store isn't available here yet and thus the aforementioned code didn't apply to us, are we just completely screwed out of getting a coupon for said store if we pre-order the game now or at a later date?

I'm very concerned by this because I had opted to wait on pre-ordering once I heard the offered coupon code was only valid on the EU merch store. Have I missed out, or will there be another coupon promotional offer for pre-orders when the merch store for North America opens?

So, if I'm understanding this right, for people who live in North America who opted not to pre-order yet because the merch store isn't available here yet and thus the aforementioned code didn't apply to us, are we just completely screwed out of getting a coupon for said store if we pre-order the game now or at a later date?

I'm very concerned by this because I had opted to wait on pre-ordering once I heard the offered coupon code was only valid on the EU merch store. Have I missed out, or will there be another coupon promotional offer for pre-orders when the merch store for North America opens?
As far as I can tell, it seems the coupon was -- intentionally or not -- EU-exclusive, due to the slower launch of the NA store.

Nope.

"30% DISCOUNT TO THE OFFICIAL CDPR MERCHANDISE STORE IN THE UNITED STATES
Your complimentary discount code to the official CD PROJEKT RED Merchandise Store, valid for the United States and Canada (applies to all products excluding figurines and products already on promo), will be available upon the store’s launch. "

From my GoG preorder.

Sure wasn't EU exclusive and if you waited without actually checking it out on GoG, well...

Nope.

Your complimentary discount code to the official CD PROJEKT RED Merchandise Store, valid for the United States and Canada (applies to all products excluding figurines and products already on promo), will be available upon the store’s launch. "

From my GoG preorder.

Sure wasn't EU exclusive and if you waited without actually checking it out on GoG, well...
Where is that text from and what do you mean "without actually checking it out on GoG"? I explicitly went to look at GOG first for the game since CDPR gets 100% of my money that way, and I never saw that text you quoted anywhere. If I had seen anything saying that, I would've already pre-ordered the game! :mad:

I'm not sure what the issue may be. Perhaps it's a matter of where you are located?

Point 5: Which countries does CD PROJEKT RED Merchandise Store ship to?
They're currently shipping to all countries of the European Union.

Upon the official US store launch, the code will also be redeemable in the United States and Canada.

If you live outside of the mentioned regions, you will not be able to use the code. You can however pass it to a friend living in one of the EU countries, US or Canada.

Thanks! It's just weird to find. You need to select the game which you got your serial key with and then go to more which is an odd place. I don't know why you have to go to a game > more > keys when they should be account specific, not game purchased with specific. Not the best UX choice for that.

Nope.

From my GoG preorder.

Seems there was a misunderstanding.

I was under the impression the code had a time limit, which was just extended. Since the US merch store is not available and has not been announced yet, unless it launches before July 12 (which it very well might!), and it doesn't get further extended, it's... Uh... well, you know. If you don't like the word "exclusive," perhaps a better term would be "useless to non-EU customers."

CDPR's a smart company, though. For all I know, the extension was made specifically to give us US/CA folks a shot at using the code.

If people saw that the deadline was initially the 17 of June, yet no US merch store was up, I absolutely don't think it's unreasonable of them to say "Hmm... Maybe I'm supposed to wait?" But, that's just my interpretation. Yours can be/is different, so that's fine.

Last edited:
i purchased CP2077 on GOG, so i got the store discount code, but im in NZ
will my code keep till the store is available in NZ, or should i give it away?

i purchased CP2077 on GOG, so i got the store discount code, but im in NZ
will my code keep till the store is available in NZ, or should i give it away?
We don't know for certain at the moment. It seems likely that it will be extended again for people who don't have access to the store yet, or the stores will just launch before the latest extension is over (July 17, I think).

Top Bottom