Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what retailers will charge right away for the Collector's Edition, and what ones will wait to charge until the release date? I really don't want to keep track of 250 dollars in my bank account until the release date

I didn't know atheists like me were aliens. :shrug:

Anyway, cyberpunk 2020 (and 2077) are based on our reality (in an alternate dimension, but still), so religion is a thing. Vodoo boys showed in the E3 demo clearly had their own version of christianity, for example.

Look at the cross on the left in this screenshot:

okay thats good to know!!!

btw i didnt mean it like that i mean in general in human history there was always a belief in a god or a higher power. i was just wondering how that developed with science becoming so dominant in that version of our future.
just do you bro idc
Post automatically merged:

You mean that I'm not human?
That's offensive.

i didnt mean it like that i mean in general in human history there was always a belief in a god or a higher power. i was just wondering how that developed with science becoming so dominant in that version of our future.
just do you bro idc

Will tomorrow's CE pre order liberation have international shipping? I live in Brazil and want to guarantee mine, besides, if I buy it here it's going to be 4x the price you guys sell it for. I've been saving for a long time, but I don't think I'll have enough to pay for my national price.

This is about customization. Will freckles and scars be available?

Also is there a possibility that you'll add more than nomad, corpo and street kid? I was hoping for a NCPD background :sad:

Last edited:
This is about customization. Will freckles and scars be available?

Also is there a possibility that you'll add more than nomad, corpo and street kid? I was hoping for a NCPD background :sad:

I'm 100% sure about having an option for scars, matter of fact I think it's included in the previous demo! (And I believe that we'll be getting a broader look at customization this demo as well). I don't know about freckles, though I don't see why they wouldn't add it.

We saw and heard a lot about combat, weapons, skills, hacking, stealth, gangs, character customization, missions, bit & pieces about story, and other neat things. So, I like to ask (cautiously):

What else, in terms of side activities, can we expect?

To elaborate, I am talking about activities like pool, since we saw a pool hall in last years trailer. Or the little basketball match underneath the highway bridge. There had been many games which had such side activities, that had nothing to do with main/side missions, or combat whatsoever, and basically were just there for the fun of it and brought the open world a bit more to life.

Well, call me spoiled by GTA San Andreas, which was packed to the brim with such side activities...

...pool...basketball...

Well, call me spoiled by GTA San Andreas, which was packed to the brim with such side activities...

I hope so, GTA SA had it the best, I mean GTA 5 (V) Yoga and tennis? ha, in GTA?

I hope we get cyberpunk related side activities, like underground fighting, Bounty hunting and gambling. Like pachinko or whatever it is etc;

Be nice to see Basketball, Pool and other options for non-combat types.

I hope so, GTA SA had it the best, I mean GTA 5 (V) Yoga and tennis? ha, in GTA?

I hope we get cyberpunk related side activities, like underground fighting, Bounty hunting and gambling. Like pachinko or whatever it is etc;

GTA5 was a major letdown when it came to activities and interaction with the city.
No restaurants/diners, no gyms. Very few buildings to enter.

So ... I have a question only CDPR can answer, let's see if they will.

We know COOL improves weapon accuracy via steadier aim.
We know "smartguns" are the method used by CP2077 to allow people not skilled in FPS combat to shoot (they auto-hit).

Does your COOL stat have any effect on "smartguns"?

Basketball is really a lot to ask though haha holy shit.

Pool, however is definitely doable and I would really like to have it too, it looked neat in that trailer. A game of cards, like poker, and gambling related stuff is also possible and not overly complicated. That would be nice.

The activites they talked about are not laid back enough imo. The reason I want to have them is to immerse myself and appreciate that special atmosphere the game is creating. Take a slow pace and enjoy that world you know ?

They already said no Cyber Gwent ( no card games ) but pool would have been cool . All the mini games seem to be there to help you level up in abilities .

I didn't know atheists like me were aliens. :shrug:

Anyway, cyberpunk 2020 (and 2077) are based on our reality (in an alternate dimension, but still), so religion is a thing. Vodoo boys showed in the E3 demo clearly had their own version of christianity, for example.

Look at the cross on the left in this screenshot:

In order to understand why the cross is there, one has to take it into reference that this is Voodoo Boys turf and, if one researches American Vodun, one will discover that it is, indeed a mixture of African folk religion and Roman Catholicism.
[...]

Edited. -Drac

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really, cause there were people playing street basketball in the old trailer (with cyberlegs).

I know, I just meant that, while simple games like pool or cards are totally doable, Basketball must be much more complicated to do. It probably requires waaaay too much effort to put into the game

I know, I just meant that, while simple games like pool or cards are totally doable, Basketball must be much more complicated to do. It probably requires waaaay too much effort to put into the game

Uh no, unless you are thinking about an AI to play against. The actual tossing animation should be quite simple. It wouldn't be too far fetched to let you practice solo imo..

Uh no, unless you are thinking about an AI to play against. The actual tossing animation should be quite simple. It wouldn't be too far fetched to let you practice solo imo..
Please don't... what good is tossing the ball as practice, when there is no game to play against AI?

Also, one thing I (or we) haven't though about is, CP2077 will be first person. So imagine playing something like one of the NBA 2K games, but first person...
...I don't think that would work properly.

Though, my chaotic brain just dropped an alternative Idea. But since it probably would be off topic and a little longer...
How about parkour enthusiasts, who also run a little delivery service, a little like in "Dark Angel" (anyone 'members?) but without bicycles?.

Players can do such deliveries to earn a few eddies aside. And every now and then, the player might deliver something that puts some heat on them. Or to spice it up a little further, some deliveries could involve smuggling the "package" into restricted areas. And let's not forget about verticality, so deliveries could also involve climbing skyscrapers...?
Deliveries should (obviously) lead the player into areas that are badly accessible for motorized vehicles. And I got the impression that skills/abilities will increase by using them... so it would fit well.

The beauty is, it doesn't need any new gameplay mechanics, since parkour tricks are not necessary, just the standard movement capabilities that will be in the game anyways will suffice. Add a little (maybe hidden?) timer to the missions and as faster the player is, the higher the tips will be (shouldn't be more then a few eddies here and there). Oh, and no GPS, like the minimap showing the direct way, player should find the shortest route themselves.

Interesting is also, who would use the delivery service?
What about poor people from lower classes, potentially with missing limbs and other disabilities, unable to effort cybernetic replacements/implants and still depending on things like wheelchairs and crutches? That would certainly give inside to another (potentially ugly?) side of the city. Old people could also fit, cause I could imagine that retirement homes are more a thing of the upper classes?
Or some people who are fascinated by, and collectors of, old items, like old phones, VHS (and Betamax?) recorders/tapes, HiFi, ancient typewriters, and so on. Most of these things are probably broken, so they ask each other for spare parts and/or ideas on how to fix broken items. Twist is, they do so with old-school, handwritten letters, due to their fascination with the past.
And of course gangs, who most probably want illegal or hot items delivered. Or two lovers from opposite gangs, sending each other love letters Romeo&Juliet style, avoiding electronic communication to keep their romance a secret.

Lastly, put in a few side missions, in which the player learns more about the parkour enthusiasts and their delivery service, something (maybe typical) like: The leader initially did runs for his sick [insert random relative], who can't leave home. Later some neighbors became interested in deliveries and offered to pay, which gave the spark for the delivery service...

Dear CD Projekt RED Team,

I would really appreciate an answer for my questions

1. Did You took any kind of inspiration from Mass Effect Series (1-3, not the crap called ME:A)

2. Would it be possible to created female - fitness/bodybuilder type?

3. Don't You want to add additional layer to Sexual role play and introduce various fetishes selection for the character? Like cyberware fetish, BDSM or any other fun and interesting fetish? As we are humans hiding these things from world, would be nice to see some progress in society regarding this topic. At least a suggestion for DLC :)

4. Would it be possible to adjust height of the character, and if yes, how much?

5. Any chance that You will introduce Poker, Armwrestling or some other popular mini games?

6. Will characters have also weaknesses (dependent on what class, stats You pick) , which will affect the story or particular scenes?

7. Will the sexual scenes will be more bold then in Witcher 3?

8. Is the released trailer actual in game cinematic?

THAT'S ALL, THANKS FOR ANSWER :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom