Will Cyberpunk 2077 support Crossfire?

+
all in the title :)
Post automatically merged:

And for others... SLI support?

Last edited:
Dont
i tis for me..
bcz it is the difference of 150 euro to buy a 2nd card for crossfire...

While it might extend your longevity a bit, ultimately, crossfire and sli is a fools errand - Performance scaling, heat & power draw, compatibility, bugs, glitching/stutter, etc.

Its been steadily dropped and relegated to history. A few years ago Linus tech tips did a crazy expensive 4x SLI build. It was unplayable. And that was a time when things were more compatible.

Get the best single GPU you can.

Dont

While it might extend your longevity a bit, ultimately, crossfire and sli is a fools errand - Performance scaling, heat & power draw, compatibility, bugs, glitching/stutter, etc.

Its been steadily dropped and relegated to history. A few years ago Linus tech tips did a crazy expensive 4x SLI build. It was unplayable. And that was a time when things were more compatible.

Get the best single GPU you can.

I second this. The safest you can go is single gpu.

i know witcher3 support crossfire well.i'm gratefull about that! the game is excerllent work! you guys are amazing

but i wonder if 2077 can support crossfire either?

my computer have 2 pieces of rx 470 4G,i really hope i can play 2077 without any hardware cost

nomatter how,i will definitely buy the game,cause i trust you guys,great team,thanks for the witcher series!

being a DX12 title it should be very easy to make Multi gpu work. even random cards. the question is will they take the time. My Radeon Vii's would be amazing in Mgpu :D And while i agree the single largest gpu is the best path for most, those of us with larger resolutions will always have a need for more gpu grunt :)

My question is: ll nvidia and AMD really support the microsoft Direct X12? :) And Open GL (last), Vulkan?

#TOPsecret

It does! Put "RenderDevice.AmdCrossfireEnable 1" without the quotes in the launch option. My R9 270x x2 build is running ~35 fps mid instead of the 20 fps without the setting.

Top Bottom