C:\cdpr_merchandise_store

+
I wish he had shown us the look while he was wearing it like in the first shot .

That's exactly what I was thinking. Like find a runway and strut homie, do a little twirl.
Even if the runway is like a driveway or hallway.
I am glad to see that it looks like it is really well made and has a heaviness to it.

Please CDPR send to America soon....:sad:

That's exactly what I was thinking. Like find a runway and strut homie, do a little twirl.
Even if the runway is like a driveway or hallway.
I am glad to see that it looks like it is really well made and has a heaviness to it.

Please CDPR send to America soon....:sad:

And Australia , the Samurai jacket looks to heavy for my bit of Oz but that hoodie would be sweet :cool:

is there slightest chance that we will get to buy E3 samurai bobmber jacket on merch store ? pls
make it happen !!!

Lilayah will you folk please add the Samurai necklace for UK/EU if you won't include it in the CE?

Asked and Answered already :D Thanks tho!

Last edited:
am very embarrassed to tell you this but your game store s**k
if you would take this seriously you would have cyberpunk sunglass,weapon replica,scale vehicle,glowing stuff(glass,plate,earing,necklace aka consumer good) cellphone casing,contact lens,theme box(cp and witcher)latex prefab make-up,headset

Hi guys,

I'd like to thank you for the wonderfull game you are about to release. You are doing really great. Nevertheless I would like to make a complaint...
CD PROKJECT RED Store is constantly out of stock. I was trying to buy a T-shirt but it's not available. I have even sign up for a newsletter. I got a notification at night that it's restocked but in the morning everything was gone. Please be better prepared for your success.

And where could I buy those sexy yellow jackets ?
Everybody I'm talking to wants to buy them :cool:

Jacket.jpg

[polish translation]
Ciągle staram się u was coś kupować ale zaczyna wam brakować towaru.
Chłopaki ogarnijcie się bo widzę, że jesteście totalnie nieprzygotowani do swojej zajebistości.

Hey,

CDPR said "don't buy those e3 2077 jackets in ebay, we will have a similar ones in our store soon" but I'm not asking about these jackets, I mean, the REAL V's jacket with the lights around the neck.

Can we expect that? I would love to buy one!

Would love to see that too
Post automatically merged:

Please add the jacket from the new trailer

Last edited:
Thanks to @Lilayah for the poster! Me and Nymph were both quite excited about that. Now just waiting on that US store... ;)

Could you tell us what the dimensions of the poster are? When (or if) it comes to US, I'd like to buy a frame for it.

Last edited:
I've a question about the sizes of T-Shirts.
I was wondering if the size table shown in the store is accurate at all?
2019-06-29 19_18_04-Window.png

Normally I wear size (M) for T-shirts that is 50cm width and 71cm long, however the width is kind of out of scale even for the smalles (S) size shown in the table, so I am not sure for what size (S) or (M) I should go with. How accurate is the table?
The T-Shirts I want are these two:
- Cyberpunk 2077 Logo T-shirt
- Samurai Logo T-shirt

Maybe someone who pruchased any of these T-shirts who can quickly measure the width and length?

Top Bottom