Cosplay Cyberpunk 2077

+
Speaking of Cosplay scene for Cyberpunk 2077: we will have something EXCITING for you in near future, so keep your eyes open, your sewing machines ready and your cyberware nearby!

Dang, @Lilayah @CD Project Red, that Cosplay Contest is a really awesome thing to do!
Guess you didn't exaggerate, when you said something EXCITING is coming our way.

...for me it's a bittersweet annoucement. I'm in no to do a as-accurate-as-possible cosplay of any shown characters, or lack the fitting heritage (and not going for a artifically darkend cosplay, that would trigger too many people).
And the ones that might fit my body type are random bystanders - not very impressive or interesting to me.

But, hell yeah! I'm still going to cosplay a Cyberpunk 2077 character!
Vyberpunk in generall is too much of a personal favorite, but I'll be a unknown Rockerboy in shiney chrome and artifical leather. And I'll try to look stylish as heck - just for my own leisure :smile:
(I mean "style over substance", baby!)

But really: Thanks CD Project Red for giving cosplayers the chance and some love!
You rock!! :beer:

I'm going to try to cosplay as a metadwarve from Lizzy Wizzy and the MetaDwarves. I don't know what or who that is, but I think I'm going to try it.

Dang, @Lilayah @CD Project Red, that Cosplay Contest is a really awesome thing to do!
Guess you didn't exaggerate, when you said something EXCITING is coming our way.

...for me it's a bittersweet annoucement. I'm in no to do a as-accurate-as-possible cosplay of any shown characters, or lack the fitting heritage (and not going for a artifically darkend cosplay, that would trigger too many people).
And the ones that might fit my body type are random bystanders - not very impressive or interesting to me.

But, hell yeah! I'm still going to cosplay a Cyberpunk 2077 character!
Vyberpunk in generall is too much of a personal favorite, but I'll be a unknown Rockerboy in shiney chrome and artifical leather. And I'll try to look stylish as heck - just for my own leisure :smile:
(I mean "style over substance", baby!)

But really: Thanks CD Project Red for giving cosplayers the chance and some love!
You rock!! :beer:
You still should participate :)

You still should participate :)

1.In order to participate, create a Costume based on any character showed in the official Cyberpunk 2077 video game materials released by Organiser and submit the Costume as stated in these Rules. No designs based on other characters will be accepted.

If I understand correctly, the content is for 'based on original characters' only. So unless you put my rockerboy in the game, I would already break the rules - wouldn't I? And lil old me sure looks nothing like Johnny "Keanu" Silverhand or Lizzy Wizzy!! :D
Beside, I already had to postpone my CP2077 cosplay for GamesCom - too much work/money to put in my idea on such short notice...

...argh! It would be great tho, just putting my idea in the ring with all those big names. Just for the sake of it...
Maybe if I sell a kidney I can manage till november, an if I sell my second I might pass as Keanu's small and chubby body double. Meh possibly not :D

Top Bottom