Welcome to Novigrad!

+

Novigrad – GWENT’s second expansion, is now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One! This update introduces a new faction to the game – Syndicate, with 5 new leaders and over 90 new cards, as well as various UI improvements and game fixes.

Full list of changes is available here.

Love the new expansion. It feels like chess now, where i think of future turns and calculate if its worth it. Unlike scoiatel, where i simply dump my removal cards down each turn and win because my opponent does not get any synergie.

I think other factions could need something like that as well. Like Monsters: collecting blood via bleeding and using crimson curse at X stacks. Or monsters/sc seducing human units for X turns, and then eating them or using call of the forest on them before they go back to the enemy row. Some decks are just too simple at the moment.

Nerf Whoresons Freak Show its rly joke card … 6 provision totaly free dmg cuz all play combo with healer …. rly unwinable

I am about to uninstall this game for good. This new exp killed it. It's so unbalanced it's actually unplayable. All cards from the new fractions are OP AF, Gudrun is basically a leader you can't lose with and playing with anything other than Syndicate is auto lose.

Top Bottom