Will there be another coupon offer period for new pre-orders when the US merch store finally opens?

+
Yeah, I was also curious about this. As far as I know, the discount has been extended to July something, so maybe the store will launch before then?

I'm sure CDPR will have our backs one way or another. Unlike the CE nonsense, this is something they have direct control over, and I doubt they intended for the coupon to be EU-exclusive.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Like we posted in the FAQ, all preorders placed before 10 PM UTC on June 17th will grant a discount coupon.

Anybody who didn't use their coupon in EU store, will be able to use one in US store after it launches (details will follow later).

Also, as already mentioned, due to supply delay the EU code has been extended until the end of July :)

Like we posted in the FAQ, all preorders placed before 10 PM UTC on June 17th will grant a discount coupon.

Anybody who didn't use their coupon in EU store, will be able to use one in US store after it launches (details will follow later).

Also, as already mentioned, due to supply delay the EU code has been extended until the end of July :)

Any news on when rest of us in Europe can get merch as well? (Norway)

That isn't what I asked about, though. I'm asking if there will be another offer of coupons for new preorders when the US store opens. As in, will people (like me) who waited on preordering the game due to confusion about the EU/US store stuff get another chance to get a coupon from preordering the game at some future date or have we permanently missed out?

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
That isn't what I asked about, though. I'm asking if there will be another offer of coupons for new preorders when the US store opens. As in, will people (like me) who waited on preordering the game due to confusion about the EU/US store stuff get another chance to get a coupon from preordering the game at some future date or have we permanently missed out?

I'm sorry, but it was a one-time offer.

Top Bottom