Reconnect feature

+
If you lose connection even for a split second, you get frozen in the game and are forced to ALT+F4 = losing the game. A reconnect option would be amazing.

There is an automatic reconnect feature ("(Opponent) connection lost, trying to reconnect..."). Should work fine (did when I last played not too long ago); maybe it's something on your end?

I found this on Gwent support, but I have no idea how to set this up. Anyone have experience with this? How do I open ports?:

1) Make sure that you have all ports required for GOG Galaxy opened.
HTTP 80 and HTTPS 443
Also, make sure that these local ports are open (they are required for all Galaxy components to work properly):
9977 and 9978
2) Such situations may be caused by your antivirus blocking connection.
Please add GOG Galaxy and GWENT files to the whitelist of your antivirus or just disable it.

If you lose connection even for a split second, you get frozen in the game and are forced to ALT+F4 = losing the game. A reconnect option would be amazing.
I had a lot of connection issues including this one for months and I tried everything, but the latest GOG update (which I think was last month) solved everything for me. I haven't had a single issue since, maybe try to update GOG if you haven't already and DO NOT exit GOG when Gwent is open.

Internet problem : The major reason for violent behaviors while playing violent games

Top Bottom