Worries For Character Creation

+
Okay, I'm not so worried anymore :)

I hope we can make someone that resembles Mr. Stud :sneaky:

Also can someone (a dev pls) tell me if we can customize our V's height? Short - Average - Tall?

Also can someone (a dev pls) tell me if we can customize our V's height? Short - Average - Tall?

I am betting no , in FP you will notice NPC`s aren`t looking at your face if you can make a tall / short V . Of course if there are boob sliders there could be a different reason why NPC`s aren`t looking that Female V`s face :p

I am betting no , in FP you will notice NPC`s aren`t looking at your face if you can make a tall / short V . Of course if there are boob sliders there could be a different reason why NPC`s aren`t looking that Female V`s face :p
I'm hoping tho... I wanna make a short V :ok:but I'll survive if we can't. Bc I heard there are different body types too so why not preset heights? Lol

I'm hoping tho... I wanna make a short V :ok:but I'll survive if we can't. Bc I heard there are different body types too so why not preset heights? Lol

If you look at the 2018 demo Male V is taller than Female V but Meredith Stout is taller than Female V too . Maybe you will be able to adjust it :shrug:

Actually in a lots of games NPC are programmed to just look at the camera, it's even more common in VR.

:think:Hmmmm, wait... Isn't mr.stud a cybernetic implant from 2020 pen and paper game? Forgive me if I'm mistaken.
:think:Also, if we can get exotics(cat ears), and change height, and possible get english V voice with german accent.... (IF it's possible) this means I could create Seras Victoria, and Schrodinger from hellsing ultimate anime...:smart::eek:

The same goes for a male character if you want to boost your muscle boobies

If we are able to change character height, I'm sure all NPC's will have a certain amount of flexibility to look up, or down if we are taller or shorter? We couldn't be way too tall or way too short because it would look funny if NPC's bend their necks too much and they look hurt/unrealistic from stretching/video game physics. Instead I'm confident the limit would be in the character height selector, only being able to be as tall or as short as much as V could remain within the threshold of NPC neck flexibility realism, so NPC's that look at V would only ever bend their necks to a certain limit, but only because V could only technically be so tall or so short by game mechanics? I'm confident CDPR have thought about this probably better than I have. I do hope it is an option though! :D
Post automatically merged:

The same goes for a male character if you want to boost your muscle boobies
I mention it in my Cyberpunk2077 feedback posts (linked in my signature) that I hope CDProjektRed will allow players to modify all physical attributes of V in character creation, and still be able to make all the same changes as in character creation again at any point throughout the entire game whenever the player chooses with no limitations, or at least I've mentioned that already in a few other threads I think. I want to be able to change breasts, "behind" and honestly just everything about V. This is just really good for immersion (not using this as a buzzword!) because the more I can get my character to be the way that I want, the more I can zoom into the game and forget the edges of the screen. :D

Last edited:
If we are able to change character height, I'm sure all NPC's will have a certain amount of flexibility to look up, or down if we are taller or shorter? We couldn't be way too tall or way too short because it would look funny if NPC's bend their necks too much and they look hurt/unrealistic from stretching/video game physics. Instead I'm confident the limit would be in the character height selector, only being able to be as tall or as short as much as V could remain within the threshold of NPC neck flexibility realism, so NPC's that look at V would only ever bend their necks to a certain limit, but only because V could only technically be so tall or so short by game mechanics? I'm confident CDPR have thought about this probably better than I have. I do hope it is an option though! :D

I mention it in my Cyberpunk2077 feedback posts (linked in my signature) that I hope CDProjektRed will allow players to modify all physical attributes of V in character creation, and still be able to make all the same changes as in character creation again at any point throughout the entire game whenever the player chooses with no limitations, or at least I've mentioned that already in a few other threads I think. I want to be able to change breasts, "behind" and honestly just everything about V. This is just really good for immersion (not using this as a buzzword!) because the more I can get my character to be the way that I want, the more I can zoom into the game and forget the edges of the screen. :D
Yeah i hope that because i have muscle boobies in real life and since v is my avatar he definetly needs that too otherwise the immersion is broken:(

Yeah i hope that because i have muscle boobies in real life and since v is my avatar he definetly needs that too otherwise the immersion is broken:(
You mean like from doing lots of pushups right? If so then I know exactly what you mean. If not, uh.. Don't feel forced to comment O_O because then I really didn't understand and I apologize.
But Yea I can relate in the sense that some people want to create a character that's like them, some people want to create a character that's like someone else they look up to, some want to make a super hero, some want to make a funny character, and some want to completely make someone special from their imagination or something, maybe something that isn't normally possible (like a CyberFuta). As a side idea, Imagine Ross from friends in CyberPunk2077? he gets drunk and starts being chased by Maelstrom gang and all he can do is scream like "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" I would laugh so hard... I joke of course about the Ross part.

Last edited:
You mean like from doing lots of pushups right? If so then I know exactly what you mean. If not, uh.. Don't feel forced to comment O_O because then I really didn't understand and I apologize.
But Yea I can relate in the sense that some people want to create a character that's like them, some people want to create a character that's like someone else they look up to, some want to make a super hero, some want to make a funny character, and some want to completely make someone special from their imagination or something, maybe something that isn't normally possible (like a CyberFuta). As a side idea, Imagine Ross from friends in CyberPunk2077? he gets drunk and starts being chased by Maelstrom gang and all he can do is scream like "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" I would laugh so hard... I joke of course about the Ross part.
Sure I was talking about muscles but it was more a joke i can identify with a slim character too.I don’t care about these kind of sliders in a video game im not that type of gamer😃

Sure I was talking about muscles but it was more a joke i can identify with a slim character too.I don’t care about these kind of sliders in a video game im not that type of gamer😃
When you say "that type of gamer", I'm not 100% sure what you mean LOL, but I mean, I just love customization. If a character is attractive after the fact sort of by accident, well I'm just fine with that too. :D I mean, I do like making attractive characters (SOME of the time), doesn't mean all of them are, you know what I mean. I'm not "That type of gamer" where everything has to be Bonchica wa wa this, Bonchica wa wa that, No no, GAMEPLAY FIRST, then maybe some other fun stuff as a big part of it, because it drastically improves immersion on top of an already amazing game. I do care though, but it's not my main reason for playing. Cyberpunk2077 is not an """""""adult"""""""" game, but it has huge amounts of """"""adult"""""" things in it, and I welcome that, in a very polite and classy and responsible way. :D

When you say "that type of gamer", I'm not 100% sure what you mean LOL, but I mean, I just love customization. If a character is attractive after the fact sort of by accident, well I'm just fine with that too. :D I mean, I do like making attractive characters (SOME of the time), doesn't mean all of them are, you know what I mean. I'm not "That type of gamer" where everything has to be Bonchica wa wa this, Bonchica wa wa that, No no, GAMEPLAY FIRST, then maybe some other fun stuff as a big part of it, because it drastically improves immersion on top of an already amazing game. I do care though, but it's not my main reason for playing. Cyberpunk2077 is not an """""""adult"""""""" game, but it has huge amounts of """"""adult"""""" things in it, and I welcome that, in a very polite and classy and responsible way. :D
I was talking about sliders for..... special regions:)

I was talking about sliders for..... special regions:)
Oh.... Well that's okay too, but I prefer pre-made presets of high quality. Sliders never worked for me. But I hope we can choose from a very good variety of different breast and butt shapes and sizes. I mean this in a classy and polite way of course. :)

I found out that they're redoing Character Creation so it won't look like what we saw in the demo at E3 2018 or E3 2019. Can a dev please comment?

I don't know what all there is to choose in character creation, but I hope there is a button to completely randomize everything about it - looks, backgrounds, stats, what ever else there might be... everything - and starts the game immediately.

You might look like a monkey and have a setup that you never thought to have by yourself, and try to roll with that and see where it takes you.

Interestingly, despite what a lot of people think, games like Fallout 4 and Skyrim did not just have sliders. I know it looked that way, but that's not what it was.

Sliders are things like specific size or position adjustments. There were these options as well.

However... Skyrim also had a lot of options like "Eyes" and "Nose," which, when ticked through, gave you completely different preset options, which you could then fine-tune.

So, personally, I believe this hybrid approach is the best. I don't think entirely presets are the way to go, but I won't be unhappy with what I've seen so far.

I am happy to hear that even now, CDPR is still working on the character creator. Can't wait to see the final product -- I think it'll be fantastic.

What exactly is being changed? From what (Mystery) to what? (Mystery)

I'm so curious! :D

I don't think she specified, sadly. Perhaps we will find out in a couple weeks, which is when she said it would be "finalized."

I don't know what all there is to choose in character creation, but I hope there is a button to completely randomize everything about it - looks, backgrounds, stats, what ever else there might be... everything - and starts the game immediately.

You might look like a monkey and have a setup that you never thought to have by yourself, and try to roll with that and see where it takes you.
Yeah, few times I would see my character in cutscene and I would quickly be quitting the game and starting again and customize my character this time.

What exactly is being changed? From what (Mystery) to what? (Mystery)
I'm so curious! :D
We don't know. Could be anything. Different customization system (presets vs sliders vs both) or because of some more background choices that could impact stats and not just dialogs. I don't know. We'll see later. I'm curious if they show the final version of it in PAX West demo. Or if it's going to be another "Everything you see can be changed" And after another 7 months a lot of things will be different :D

Top Bottom