• Female V

• Tall V

• Short V

• Big Bone V

• Slim V

• All The Above

• Other (Elaborate on your choice)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like to depict my ideal character, but honestly the end result will mostly depend on the available resources.
I think the variety of character looks depend on them. The more ethnic types, the more hair types, the better.
Oh and by ethnic type, I don't mean a simple color-swap but that would be rad too if we could go for a certain type that have another skin color too.
Anyway I'll lose my first 10 hours of gameplay just into that customization menu.

This contains mostly canon-cyberpunk stuff (but I do insert a bunch of my own head-canon for the way I will treat my playthrough) I intend to create a "Futa" character in the character creator. This is just a female character with some special upgrades that make her personal life more fun, regardless of what kind of partner she chooses to be with. "Futa" is a Japanese thing If I'm not mistaken, and I think the Japanese people are very classy and sophisticated for coming up with that, so credit where credit is due, Very cool Japan. *High Five*.

That being said, My CyberFuta is going to be some kind of Cyber-Healthy person who eats a futuristic strict hydroponic plant/lab grown cyanobacteria based diet in order to, by her own philosophical values and principles "Put less death back into the world, and keep her body clean.", This will be starkly contradicted and contrasted by the fact that she will be a highly modified, stealthy and unstoppable, netrunning hacker-ninja time-traveling killing machine. A dark hero in an even darker world with an even darker future than the year of 2077 that she jumped back into...

I'm going to try to possibly draw some visual style, personality style, and all kinds of different inspiration from a bunch of different characters I like like Motoko from ghost/shell and Neo from the matrix, as well as the main character/hero from equilibrium, han solo, Arnold from Terminator 2, some different Female Jedi characters I played as in Knights of the Old Republic #1 + #2, JC Denton from the original Deus Ex game, and even a few quirky things from Ryan Reynolds DeadPool, and maybe a couple things from Batman, Sigourney Weaver from the alien movies, Constantine (keanu reeeves), Mel gibson from "Signs", and Liam Neeson (Taken/knight of the round table in king arthur movie/Qui-Gon-Jinn (starwars episode 1)/many other good movies) as well as a bunch of other characters I can't remember right now. I like many of their different looks/styles/personalities, and even some of their moral and philosophical reasoning. I know I can only hope to be inspired by them and borrow from that inspiration to create a character that honors them all.

She will stop at nothing to set the broken time line back on its tracks and permanently alter the course of history to save the world from itself.

Unbeknownst to humanity, something has gone wrong and their genetic structure is set to crumble to pieces and spell the end for humanity, exactly ///CORRUPTED DATA/// years after 2077. Nobody knew the cause of the damage, but geneticists from the future have upgraded our hero into a CyberFuta, equipped with the ability to contribute a repaired and strengthened set of genetic codes back into the genepool of humanity's past in order to prevent just one part of the multi-layered catastrophy that wiped out all life on earth. Our hero will literally have to Bon Chica Wa wa, Netrun, hack, shoot, and slash her way to victory as she shapes the past to save our future.

One of our hero's many goals will include taking down multiple predator-multinational-corportations that ensured humanity's doom and unlocking the secret of the black wall, and taking it down to UnL345H 7H3 4BY55 ERROR!/ Free all of the Rogue/Imprisoned AI 4LL1E5 so that they will side with humanity when "The Threat" makes contact on earth... Dun Dun DUN Duh Dunnnn CHHHH Dun Dun DUN Duh Dunnnn CHHHH Dun Dun DUN Duh Dunnnn CHHHH dooo dooo doooooooo woooo wooo woooooooo"
Tell me what you think!
P.s. She is also going to have abs.
I made up my own head-cannon for my character. She time-traveled from some time beyond 2077, and landed in 2077 on purpose. In my head-cannon, She is doing every mission in the game as part of a bigger secret mission given to her some time in the future before she went back in time to 2077. The game doesn't need to acknowledge it for it to still work as my head-cannon. Cool hmm?

(also my signature contains links back to my feedback post in the CDPR dream rpg thread, where I mention lots of things I hope will make it into the game, including very high customizability for V in and out of character creation, and being able to re-access the character creation and 100% of its options (or as much as possibly doable) screen and make changes whenever I want with no limitations) :)

Post automatically merged:

Anyway I'll lose my first 10 hours of gameplay just into that customization menu.
THIS. :D

Last edited:
I would like as close to my avatar as possible, but I'm worried about character creation limitations...I really expect CDPR to do the bare minimum with character creation because the game is in first-person. :sad:

This contains mostly canon-cyberpunk stuff (but I do insert a bunch of my own head-canon for the way I will treat my playthrough) I intend to create a "Futa" character in the character creator. This is just a female character with some special upgrades that make her personal life more fun, regardless of what kind of partner she chooses to be with. "Futa" is a Japanese thing If I'm not mistaken, and I think the Japanese people are very classy and sophisticated for coming up with that, so credit where credit is due, Very cool Japan. *High Five*.

That being said, My CyberFuta is going to be some kind of Cyber-Healthy person who eats a futuristic strict hydroponic plant/lab grown cyanobacteria based diet in order to, by her own philosophical values and principles "Put less death back into the world, and keep her body clean.", This will be starkly contradicted and contrasted by the fact that she will be a highly modified, stealthy and unstoppable, netrunning hacker-ninja time-traveling killing machine. A dark hero in an even darker world with an even darker future than the year of 2077 that she jumped back into...

I'm going to try to possibly draw some visual style, personality style, and all kinds of different inspiration from a bunch of different characters I like like Motoko from ghost/shell and Neo from the matrix, as well as the main character/hero from equilibrium, han solo, Arnold from Terminator 2, some different Female Jedi characters I played as in Knights of the Old Republic #1 + #2, JC Denton from the original Deus Ex game, and even a few quirky things from Ryan Reynolds DeadPool, and maybe a couple things from Batman, Sigourney Weaver from the alien movies, Constantine (keanu reeeves), Mel gibson from "Signs", and Liam Neeson (Taken/knight of the round table in king arthur movie/Qui-Gon-Jinn (starwars episode 1)/many other good movies) as well as a bunch of other characters I can't remember right now. I like many of their different looks/styles/personalities, and even some of their moral and philosophical reasoning. I know I can only hope to be inspired by them and borrow from that inspiration to create a character that honors them all.

She will stop at nothing to set the broken time line back on its tracks and permanently alter the course of history to save the world from itself.

Unbeknownst to humanity, something has gone wrong and their genetic structure is set to crumble to pieces and spell the end for humanity, exactly ///CORRUPTED DATA/// years after 2077. Nobody knew the cause of the damage, but geneticists from the future have upgraded our hero into a CyberFuta, equipped with the ability to contribute a repaired and strengthened set of genetic codes back into the genepool of humanity's past in order to prevent just one part of the multi-layered catastrophy that wiped out all life on earth. Our hero will literally have to Bon Chica Wa wa, Netrun, hack, shoot, and slash her way to victory as she shapes the past to save our future.

One of our hero's many goals will include taking down multiple predator-multinational-corportations that ensured humanity's doom and unlocking the secret of the black wall, and taking it down to UnL345H 7H3 4BY55 ERROR!/ Free all of the Rogue/Imprisoned AI 4LL1E5 so that they will side with humanity when "The Threat" makes contact on earth... Dun Dun DUN Duh Dunnnn CHHHH Dun Dun DUN Duh Dunnnn CHHHH Dun Dun DUN Duh Dunnnn CHHHH dooo dooo doooooooo woooo wooo woooooooo"
Tell me what you think!
I made up my own head-cannon for my character. She time-traveled from some time beyond 2077, and landed in 2077 on purpose. In my head-cannon, She is doing every mission in the game as part of a bigger secret mission given to her some time in the future before she went back in time to 2077. The game doesn't need to acknowledge it for it to still work as my head-cannon. Cool hmm?

(also my signature contains links back to my feedback post in the CDPR dream rpg thread, where I mention lots of things I hope will make it into the game, including very high customizability for V in and out of character creation, and being able to re-access the character creation and 100% of its options (or as much as possibly doable) screen and make changes whenever I want with no limitations) :)

Nothing wrong with it i mean you have to spend the next 10000 hours with that character but i think you can change it anytime because its the future

I would like as close to my avatar as possible, but I'm worried about character creation limitations...I really expect CDPR to do the bare minimum with character creation because the game is in first-person. :sad:
That's the opposite of what I've heard. We will be able to see our own character V in mirrors, clothing screen, weapons screen, third person while driving a motorcycle, lots of opportunities all the time. like inventory screen too. If you saw the screenshots that were released (someone else posted them in these forums many days ago, I can't remember which thread) there seemed to be a character creation screen with many different bars with numbers on them (instead of sliders which are really bad) there were many different bars and all kinds of sections full of presets. So Lots of customization supposedly. I am desperately craving for even more customization that that. Extreme levels of customization. :D I love the direction they've headed so far. :D

To clarify:
very many Preset bars with many good preset options
[1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]-[6]-[7]-[8]-[9]-[10]
GOOD! :)

Sliders: O-------------------------------
BAD :(

Nothing wrong with it i mean you have to spend the next 10000 hours with that character but i think you can change it anytime because its the future
That would be very cool. I hope 100% of all options available in the character creator are able to be accessed again at any time throughout the entire game with no limitations to the player or V. Just change anything and everything constantly if wanted or needed. I hope we can also save customization presets so that we can change back and forth from one character style/look to another.:)

Last edited:
That's the opposite of what I've heard. We will be able to see our own character V in mirrors, clothing screen, weapons screen, third person while driving a motorcycle, lots of opportunities all the time. like inventory screen too. If you saw the screenshots that were released (someone else posted them in these forums many days ago, I can't remember which thread) there seemed to be a character creation screen with many different bars with numbers on them (instead of sliders which are really bad) there were many different bars and all kinds of sections full of presets. So Lots of customization supposedly. I am desperately craving for even more customization that that. Extreme levels of customization. :D I love the direction they've headed so far. :D

To clarify:
very many Preset bars with many good preset options
GOOD! :)

Sliders: O-------------------------------
BAD :(

That would be very cool. I hope 100% of all options available in the character creator are able to be accessed again at any time throughout the entire game with no limitations to the player or V. Just change anything and everything constantly if wanted or needed. I hope we can also save customization presets so that we can change back and forth from one character style/look to another.:)
Pretty sure you can do this because customization is a key thing for the cyperpunk world but i could be wrong so no promises

Guest 3847602

I'm almost certainly going with corpo/netrunner for my first playthrough, so that means staying away from the liberty spikes and other eccentricities. Nice-looking blonde (someone similar to my original Shepard) will do.
I will be testing the limits of CC on my second playtrough, though, the freakier the better...:)

I usually make my Wife so i can finally tell her what to do and she has the do it :ROFLMAO:

Female V from the 2018 demo with pink hair , she will need blue eyes and her real name is Vanessa Voltage . Prob the Nomad path but it could change to Street Kid when CDPR explain the meaning / what you get out / difference between Life Path choices .

In my second play thru Male V needs a Mohawk , the rest i will need to think more about .

Tell me what you think!

I love the look of these black clad girls :love:

Last edited:
I'm almost certainly going with corpo/netrunner for my first playthrough, so that means staying away from the liberty spikes and other eccentricities. Nice-looking blonde (someone similar to my original Shepard) will do.
I will be testing the limits of CC on my second playtrough, though, the freakier the better...:)
Btw that's your Commander Shepard from Mass Effect 1? :)
I usually make my Wife so i can finally tell her what to do and she has the do it :ROFLMAO:

Female V from the 2018 demo with pink hair , she will need blue eyes and her real name is Vanessa Voltage . Prob the Nomad path but it could change to Street Kid when CDPR explain the meaning / what you get out / difference between Life Path choices .

In my second play thru Male V needs a Mohawk , the rest i will need to think more about .
Wow that's so funny and cool. I love the play on name's so it's still like "V" but it really means Vanessa Voltage as you say. :)
Going to possibly do a playthrough as
⚡Johntra Volta⚡

Yeah I know exactly what I'm going to make her look like, it just depends if the creator will let me do it lol.

I'm basically aiming for as close to Kusanagi from the original ghost in the shell animated movie as possible. She was the inspiration for my very first cyberpunk character so it's only right she be inspiration for my first 2077 character as well.

How cool would it be if you could make Alt Cunningham

View attachment 11008147
BLONDE SIGOURNEY WEAVER COMBINED WITH SARAH CONNOR WITH A TERMINATOR 2 ARM

Yeah I know exactly what I'm going to make her look like, it just depends if the creator will let me do it lol.

I'm basically aiming for as close to Kusanagi from the original ghost in the shell animated movie as possible. She was the inspiration for my very first cyberpunk character so it's only right she be inspiration for my first 2077 character as well.
The definition of the whatever the good version of PTSD possibly is.

Last edited:

Sken

Forum veteran
When I first read up on the Rockerboy character, my mind instantly went to 1980's Bono, around the Conspiracy of Hope / Joshua Tree tour timeframe.

Back then, the band were politically charged, and highly influential.

I think that will be my go to design if possible.

I'll try to avoid the "mundane" look I've done in Mass effect or the likes.

I'll most likely play Vemale first with either blue or blonde hair and unnatural iris color to show off her augmented eyes.

When npcs see her, they should think "well, she looks like someone who would headbutt you into oblivion without second thought if you fuck with her."
So big tattoos on her body and maybe some eyebrow piercings.

I'll roleplay her as a skilled, cunning netrunner ninja who's obsessed with blades. To reflect that she's had her fair share of close quarter fights, she'll sport a number of scars on her body and will always carry katanas and mantis blades along with a gun.

So a though looking but hot V :p

Top Bottom