Batman Arkham Collection

+
BATMAN ARKHAM COLLECTION 001 50%.png

Well...
There's a Batman Arkham Collection soon to be release... September 6th it appears.
Even up till now, Rocksteady still refuses to include Batman Arkham Origins in this collection.

Reason : Origins was not done by them. Never mind the fact that Origins is part of that Arkham series.
What a massive major bummer. This coming from a Big Batman fan. Ah well... it is what it is I suppose... but still...

Last edited:
For me, Origins is best out of 4 games.
Its a shame they ignore it.
Still, dont see why they release already released games. Again.

The first two are among the best action games I've played. Just couldn't get into the Batmobile sections in the third game.

Yup. Same. The third one felt pretty stilted all-round. My favorite part was dropping down into the streets and fighting random mobs or rioters.

I always thought Knight was the biggest disappointment in the franchise. Apart from the gameplay, the game felt very lackluster. All the bosses sucked and the story was so weak. They shoehorned Jason Todd in it and masked him as a new character even though it was basically Red Hood 2.0. I could literally write an essay about why this game is my biggest letdown.

City is definitely the best one in the franchise.

I haven't played the Arkham games of late...wonder what mods are out for them now?

For Arkham City most mods are different costimes and one debug mod, first 2 game was great origins was ok nothing special, Arkham Knight was pure crap.

The vehicle combat is what ruined Arkham Knight for me. Other than that it was as good as former two, since almost nothing changed. Especially demote the fight against such iconic villain as Slade Wilson to mere car pew-pewing was horrible idea.

Additionally, I do not follow Rocksteady's way of thinking "more Riddler trophies = more fun".

Would really like to replay these games (the same reason I also bought remastered Skyrim, Crash Bandicoot and Darksiders), but the abovementioned details persuaded me, that it is not worth it...

I've only played Origins out of these series (it was included to my graphics card) and i really liked the game. If people say it's the worst of the series then maybe i should try the rest :)

Top Bottom