About the XBOX account

+
Hey guys, I played Gwent for a while in 2017 using the GOG account, but I cannot find a way to link it to my XBOX account after I download Gwent on my XBOX. Is it possible to sync the progress I had to XBOX? Thanks in advance

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Is it possible to sync the progress I had to XBOX?

Unfortunately, that's not longer possible. The Windows Store version has been discontinued. Because of this, there was a period where you could transfer your account, but that has long since passed.

EDIT: Just to clarify, the transfer only worked with the Windows Store version, not the GOG version.

Unfortunately, that's not longer possible. The Windows Store version has been discontinued. Because of this, there was a period where you could transfer your account, but that has long since passed.

EDIT: Just to clarify, the transfer only worked with the Windows Store version, not the GOG version.

Thanks for the clarification. May I ask.... We can still use the GOG account if the mobile version is released, right?

I would assume those will be synchronized in some way. However, there are no official details yet about how this will work for mobiles.
Thanks so much for your quick assistance 4RM3D, that helps a lot! One last question...I still want to know if there is any slim possibility that we can play the old version Gwent before HC? Really miss that battlefield!

Top Bottom