Forfeiting a Match in Ranked doesn't Count Towards Winning Rounds

+
Purpose or not but there is very interesting issue when we come to the ''wining daily rounds''

I see that wining round doesn't count anymore if you forfeit match in ranked, I trying to play Foltest and really don't need to go 3 rounds against SY faction and waste my time...
So until there is complete silence ( not a word in patch notes or rule) I want to know why my round not count ?
I don't care about win trading (sorry that is myth as well), I still play the game and win one round, I have right to leave match as well (option in game) and spare my time watching SY and their medieval machine gunning....

Breli

Forum regular
Proposal: simply pass! Takes a few seconds longer. You get your round and xp, your opponent gets his moment of glory and all ends well.

That’s what I do. I almost never forfeit.

Proposal: simply pass! Takes a few seconds longer. You get your round and xp, your opponent gets his moment of glory and all ends well.

That’s what I do. I almost never forfeit.

Sure dude, and what if the opponent [ . . . ] is playing all his cards even if he already won? (+7 cards in hand) What's if he's [ . . . ] wasting his clock and my time?

Uh??? let's go tell me. Should I waste +3-4 minutes in that scenario? I will tell you:
Hell no.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breli

Forum regular
Sure dude, and what if the opponent [ . . . ] is playing all his cards even if he already won? (+7 cards in hand) What's if he's [ . . . ] wasting his clock and my time?

Uh??? let's go tell me. Should I waste +3-4 minutes in that scenario? I will tell you:
Hell no.

Well, in that case you are playing against somebody who is either going for a specific contract (e.g. win 20 points up) or an unloveable person. In any case, you can always stop it by forfetting, right?

It just never or very rarely happens to me. Once I pass, most players either insta pass or play one more card or so.

Last edited:

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I just forfeited a (unwinnable) ranked match in round 3 and it counted just fine towards the winning rounds.

Well, in that case you are playing against somebody who is either going for a specific contract (e.g. win 20 points up) or an unloveable person. In any case, you can always stop it by forfetting, right?

It just never or very rarely happens to me. Once I pass, most players either insta pass or play one more card or so.

Then you're a lucky man.

yeah, I have had a few games where I wanted to forfeit, but realize that to get 2 of the seasonal goals you need to win around 18 rounds by 20 points. Ridiculous, people have to pile it on instead of having good gaming etiquette.

I just forfeited a (unwinnable) ranked match in round 3 and it counted just fine towards the winning rounds.

Not even one game I played today (Seasonal or ranked ) counted for me when I forfeited and I am absolutely sure because when I noticed that something is wrong, I started to monitor every game....

Yes, pass is option but again waste of time as jmoyano92 said, there is a lot of players who rope until last second and in ranked rarely you will see anyone go for any kind of contracts and as I said, you have option to leave the game and I don't see why should be I punished (winning round not count) if I am not in the mood to play or don't have time or there is 0 chance to beat opponent while sometimes just want to get 6 rounds daily....

I don't have problem to let players do specific contracts as I did today in seasonal, I had ''play 40 artifacts'' and let every my opponent to win with 20+ points round or two....

Top Bottom